6

"Well anyways, why did you want me to come down here?" I asked while still being a little confused." "You see, if Lucifer really said it was frozen, then it can only be hidden here." Levi said while pointing at...

"The freezer?" I asked. "Are you sure he would have given me such an obvious hint to where he hid it?"
"Well let's find out!" Levi said and opened the door. He dug around in the blocks of Ice. "Ha I got it!" he exclaimed, while pulling out a big chunk of ice with a black credit card in the center. "Told you it was in here!" Levi happily held up the ice block. "So how do you wanna get it out of there?" "Uhh I.. Well let's stick it into the microwave and see what happenes." Before I could stop him Levi already put it in and started it. "Let the defrosting begin!" He screamed.

"What the fuck is going on here?" a tired looking Mammon complained. Levi and I looked at each other not knowing what to do but before we could even open our mouths Mammon already spotted his card in the Microwave. "Oh Goldie!~ How I missed you Goldie!" He ran over to the Microwave and grabbed it, but as fast as he got it, Levi took it out of his hands again.

[A/N] I know this is short but I still had it in my drafts. I have too look if i can find any other stuff i've already written for this story, because I've kinda lost my motivation for now since i've stopped playing obey me for a while due to..reasons.

I'm probably gonna put this on hiatus soon, but I might continue if i pick up the game again.

So wait for me! :)

also thank you so much for even reading this! it means a lot to me!