2

"Thanks for taking care of me." I thanked him. "Yeah whatever..." he mumbled as he turned around and left.

I unpacked my things and looked around the room. But since I didn't arrive early, it was already 11pm and I decided to go to bed.

The next morning I got woken up by screams outside. Still sleepy I got out of bed to look what was happening there. I opened the door and saw Mammon and Beel fighting. "Beel you can't just eat my pizza! I even put my name on it!" Mammon shouted. "Well it was the last thing in the fridge. What was i supposed to do? Not eat it and starve? I thought since we share the same blood you'd sacrifice a few slices of pizza to your starving little brother!" Beelzebub defendet himself. "You always say you're starving! I know how you work. You say you were "starving" but you'll do the same thing again and again! I get you're the avatar of gluttony and all, but just eat your own damn food for fucks sake!" Mammon was furious. Apparently he did not like getting his food taken away.
Finally they noticed me. "Oh hey Y/n!" Beel greeted me while chewing on something. Then Mammon noticed me too. "Have you been listening to our conversation?" he asked, still mad. "Well you couldn't overhear it." I gave back not really awake yet. "Huh? You're pretty rude for a human like you. After all you're talking to THE Mammon." the white-haired boy said.
Since I didn't want to leave yet I mumbled a "I'm sorry..." while looking down on my feet. But apparently Mammon wasn't happy. "If you're gonna say sorry, then at least get on your knees and beg for my forgiveness!" I grinned. Theatralic I fell on my knees and begged "Oh great  Mammon! Forgive me for what I've done!" "Huh?!" Mammon didn't expect that. "Yeah whatever... You're forgiven.." He said and turned his red face away from me. I got up again. "I'm glad" I said and smiled at him. "Well you should be.." the tsundere gave back.

[A/n] Part 2 is out! I finally got it out! I hope you like it and thank you for reading this story! Anyways, see you next chapter! :)