Chapter 20: Britannia

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

Third Person P.O.V

After hearing the sound of the large explosion, the group quickly made their way to the smoke rising in the air at a large rock formation. This place was designed to test the Quirks of people and record their time in destroying robots. While most of the group arrived inside quickly, (Y/n) found himself out of breath as he was crawling towards the group on hand and knees.

(Y/n): "I... hate this." he whined.

He continued to crawl down the dark corridor and towards the light. It didn't take long for more explosions to be heard along with someone yelling "die." To (Y/n), it was obvious that it was Katsuki. (Y/n) sighed when realizing this as he struggled to push himself up and lean against the wall of the corridor before walking down. 

Upon getting to the end of the corridor, he was greeted with the sight of Katsuki yelling at Izuku with Iida standing in between to make sure nothing happened. This made (Y/n) sigh again before slowly walking over to the girls and wrapping his arm around Ruiko's waist and resting his head on her shoulder.

(Y/n): "Meanie, you left me behind." he complained.

Ruiko giggled as she reached her hand up to pat his head.

Ruiko: "There, there, it wasn't that bad, you big baby." she joked.

Melissa: "(Y/n)... why is that boy angry?" she pointed at Katsuki, who was still yelling like a banshee. 

(Y/n): "That's Kacchan or Katsuki to you all. He's kinda like this with everyone and is quick to anger." he stated.

Kazari: "No way... he's always like this." she said in disbelief.

Ochaco: "It's also a fated battle between men!" she added.

As the boys began yelling at each other and talking about challenging each other for the best score, (Y/n) stayed with the girls thinking about what Ochaco said. 

(Y/n): "I mean, I guess if you look at it in a certain way. I mean, that's as accurate as a fated battle between Mikoto and me." he stated.

Kuroko: "That's what happens when you bully her." she pointed out.

(Y/n: "She started it! I was minding my own business when we first met six years ago, and she suddenly threw my chocolates over a bridge and into the highway below!" he yelled.

Kuroko: "What are you talking about?" she questioned.

Kazari: "Wait, I thought Misaka said that you two met seven years ago when you tried helping her." she said in confusion.

(Y/n): "Huh? What are you talking about?" he said, raising an eyebrow.

Ruiko: "Yeah, Misaka said you helped her deal with some delinquents that were harassing her. I mean, she didn't need help since she said she electrocuted them. Remember? She said you were unaffected by her attack, and she chased you to a bridge and caused a blackout when she tried fighting you." she informed him.

Kyoka: "... Misaka has issues." she muttered to herself.

(Y/n) unwrapped his arm from Ruiko's waist and thought about it. He doesn't remember anything that they were saying. I mean, he would have easily remembered being attacked by Mikoto, but he doesn't recall meeting her because he helped her with delinquents.