Chapter 22: The Wrathful

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

Third Person P.O.V

(Dream)

In the middle of a dark and misty river, there was a wooden rowboat that sat idly with a single person sitting onboard. There sat (Y/n) as he was curled up in a ball as he stared towards one side of the river. That side was filled with death and destruction as the city of London was covered in a dense fog as it laid in ruins with buildings missing, cut to pieces, or falling apart. Big Ben was semi-submerged near the shore in between the destroyed London Bridge, the Palace of Westminster was breaking apart as noticeable clean cuts were seen through the building, and the entire left portion of Buckingham Palace was all but gone leaving nothing but a crater. 

He turned his head back to look at the other side of the river that was filled with life and peace as the city of Musutafu was filled with light. He could see everyone he knew in Japan chatting amongst themselves like any other day. He could see U. A where his eyes landed on Izuku and All Might, where a frown formed on (Y/n)'s face.

The boat slowly floated towards London as (Y/n) closed his eyes before facing back towards London. As he got closer, he was able to make out figures on the shore. Lia and Gluttony stood side by side with smiles on their faces, with Gluttony's eyes looking at him as if he was a rare delicacy for her. Standing behind them was a tall figure that remained out of sight due to the dense fog, but (Y/n) knew who it was and smiled.

(Y/n): "Maybe... I should go with Lia." he said to himself.

?????: "And throw away everything you've been working so hard for?" a voice asked.

His eyes widened as the boat came to a stop as it was nearing the shore. He turned around to see a hairy, elderly man with a muscular body sitting on the other side of the rowboat with a smirk on his face. It was Beast... however, his long white curly hair and scraggly beard were stained in blood. His outfit torn and used shredded to bits as his exposed his muscles revealed deep cuts and dried blood. He crossed his arms as he stared at (Y/n).

(Y/n)'s eyes softened as a weak smile formed on his face before shaking his head.

(Y/n): "You're just a figment of my imagination. You're not real." he stated before looking back to the shore.

Without warning, he suddenly felt a sharp pain to his back as he jerked forward. He cried out in pain before looking back to see Beast standing directly behind him, all while looking down at him.

Beast: "Oh? Do you really think that? We both know how your Quirk works." he announced.

(Y/n) looked away to the river as his transparent arms began to rise up from all over the river and around the rowboat. He didn't say anything as the familiar sound of HIS laughter erupted from deep within the ruins of London. The laugh had no end as it echoed throughout the ruined city as the sounds of destruction followed.

Beast: "(Y/n). Code Name: Sloth." he stated.

Beast: "Quirk: River Styx. Your Quirk allows you to use almost completely invisible arms that emerged from your body to either protect or fight for you. However, using them drains your stamina depending on the number of arms you use... that's what the official record says about you." he stated before sitting back down.