Once upon a Ninja

Kai POV)

As i was sitting on my bed reading 'the News Flash' the alarm went off, i got up and ran to main course. "Looks like a new asshole in the city" Cole said. "Well we should get going" Jay said as he groaned. We ran off the bounty and formed our dragons and flew to the city. We finally made it and saw a girl. Blonde,pigtails,very bright pink eyes.  "Put your..." Lloyd said and zoned at her material of a weapon. Dust? "ummm. Your dust!" LLoyd said, she laughed and jumped to us. " So your the NInja? man have i heard so many many stories about ya guys!" she said she walked over to me. "Kai! the Hot-head! the guy that every girl adores!" she squealed. "Also the one with a secret and attacment to a friend of yours?" she asked me with a devilish smile. i turned so red. Holy mother of jesus christ! She knew?! but how! ive never told anyone about my crush on Cole. i was about to speak before she headed of to Jay. "Jay! the motor mouth! the Jokester the one who has concern!!." she said. "But of course the weakest of all the Ninja!" she yelled. he looked kinda offended and sad. She walked over to Zane. "Zane the smartest of all built to protect the ones who cant protect themeselves." She said. but she had a disgust face. "But you cant protect anyone! You have failed your father!" she yelled. ZAne looked shocked. Cole looked angry and kicked her before she could speak to him and Lloyd. she groaned. Cole picked her up by the collor and she laughed. she grapped and bag and put some in her hand and blowed it in Cole's face. he dropped her and he started gagging. She ran away. "Cole!" i yelled. His eyes... his eyes were gray. "i-i cant see...." he said. everyone came to him and we went to the bounty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒎 𝒍𝒂𝒛𝒚

Jays POV)

It was a few hours after the fight with that girl. She put a weird spell on Cole to make him blind. "I have scanned you its gonna wear off by sunrise." Zane said. "Great." Cole growled. Kai seemed hurt and put his hand on Cole's hand and Cole smiled. "um...Who is this?.." Cole nervously laughed. Kai chuckled. "Kai." he said. Cole smiled. "So who was that chick?" i asked. Everyone had a slight concern on thier face. "Who knows! she just felt like saying rude shit then leaveing us with a blind Cole." Lloyd said. Sensei Wu came in. "Greeting's ninja." Sensei Wu said. "hello Sensei!" everyone said. He could see the concern on our faces. "What is troubleing you ninja's?" he asked. "Just this new villian total asshole may i add?" Kai said. he said grabbing a cold water and popped the cap off. "Yes indeed. She is defientley not like the others." Zane said. Wu stroked his beard, obviously thinking. "Well everyone should get rest." He said. Everyone nodded. Kai helpped Cole to his room. I stood up and headed to my room slammed my body on the bed and felt my self head to slumber.

~~~~In the morning~~~

Cole's POV)

I woke up. hallelujah i was able to see! i sat up and cheered. "Yes!!!!!" i cheered. I got up and heard the alarm and groaned. i did spinjitzu to change quicker. I ran to see whats up. "Whats up?" i asked. Kai looked at me. "its her again. He said. i grumbled. "Whatever lets just go!" I said. they nodded and we ran off the deck and  jumped and formed our dragons and flew to the city. We made it. The girl turned around and squealed. "The Ninja! i was just hopeing you would come!" she said. "Mind if we catch your name?" Asked Zane. "since you asked so nicley!" she clapped. "My names Trix!"she grabbed another bag and poured pink dust in her hand. "and your about to be tricked.." i was about to yell everyone to run.. it was too late she blew the dust in our face and we all coughed and everything went black.

(𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 694

(𝘞𝘰𝘸! 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵! 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵! 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘮𝘳𝘳𝘳𝘳