~Sleeping Beauty~

(Btw any art is never fucking mine i have no talent)

Jay's Pov)

I woke up and yawned and scanned his surroundings. A nice little cottage, "Cute..!" Jay said and slipped from the bed and realized he was the princess. "NOOOO!!" He cried out. Three faires came out and Jay tried not to laugh his ass off. Kai was a red fairy and Cole was a green fairy and Zane was a blue fairy. "Oh my god! BAHAHAHAH!!" I cried out. "Shut it!" Kai squeaked, His voice sounded like it was on helium. "Sorry! Sorry!" I giggled. and showed my sorrow and they all smiled and turned to normal size. "Okay what S word is this?" I asked, "I think Sleeping beuty" Cole said. I looked at my pointer finger and already wanted to cry. "I hate NeEeDlEs!" I said. They tried not to laugh. "Shut your fairy butts up!" (FAMILY FRIENDLY U^U....SIKE) "Asshole..." KAi mutterd. "Say that to my face!" I said. I heard birds chirping. "Im gonna play this role like no ones ever seen JESUS!" I said with pride. Kai looked at Cole and he shrugged. "Im going to sing with birds cause thats what princesses do!" I said and ran out of the door. "Think hes been reading to many Fan-Fiction" Kai asked Cole and Zane. "Oh yeah" Cole responded.

I was siiting by a stream and adored the fishes. "Little fishes!" I awed. "Excuse me?" A flirty tone said. I looked behind me and blushed and stood up. "Well hello beutiful~" He said and kissed my hand. I laughed. (Zane= Deppresed) "Hello" I said. "What are you doing in the woods alone?" He asked. "You know doing...Girl things..." I said with a chuckle.  Lloyd got on his horse. "Well i hope too see you soon!" He said and flipped the leesh and the horse was off and so was Lloyd.

I giggled. "Why couldnt it have been Zane" i said with a huff. "But no he got Cole!" I said. "GASPPPP. Does that mean ill be his prince charming" I said with a evil giggle. I started heading back home.

~~~With Nyaflecint~~~

"I have cursed the child and today is when she pricks her tiny finger and falls asleep FOREVER" She laughed evily and started coughing. "You okay?" Her servent asked her. "Just- *COUGH* fine..." She said. "Now go!" She yelled.

~~~Zanes Pov~~~

I looked at Jay who was humming and reading a book. 'Cute' i thought to myself. Kai came over to me and looked where i was staring then looked back at me with an evil smirk. "Technoshipping IS in fact a thing Zane" He said and i looked at him. "Shut the hell up before i call every LAVASHIPPER" He put his hands up and slowly backed away. 

Jay's Pov)

Fudge this sticks! I wanna go to the castle im loosing my mind if i have to read one more 'Twilight' book im pissed she picked Edward. i stommped away and started walking thru the forest and jumping over small puddles. I put poth of my hands on my cheek and gasped. "da castleeeee" I said. I started walking through the town. I awed at every SMOl child. I closed my eyes i felt sick. i slowly lost all my sight. (Okay so this will be like Jay but spell overdose Jay Lmao) I walked to where a spiining wheel was. (I forgot what it was called tbh) I slwoly brought my pointer finger to it and placed it on the needle and everything went black.

~Kai's Pov~

We were worried when Jay never came back so we headed to the town and Cole pointed at a spiing wheel store. we gasped when we saw his body and we picked him up and brought him to the castle. There Jay laid. Lloyd came in and looked at Jay. "oh no..." he said. He slowly kissed Jay and Lloyd backed up and he saw Jay's eye flutter. "Jay?!" Kai asked. Jay gasped and shot up. "Jay!" Lloyd said and kissed him one more time and zane looked away. Then everything went white. It was time for the next story...

(Bitch! i did it MUAHAH sooo... Yeah i know Lloyd was supposed to stab a dragon but that seemed cruel and plus i suck ass at writing fight scenes LMFAO but i hope you injoyed and see you soon!