~Snow-white~

Coles POV)

I woke up. "Shit..." I mumbled, It was my turn. How can I tell? I'm wearing a dress. I stretched and got up. "Wonder what story were in..." I grumbled. "Oh! Snow-white!" a woman called. I clicked. 'Snow-white eh?' I thought to myself. "SNOW-WHITE!" This time the voice sounded angry so i went downstairs. "Holy mother of baby Jesus half mercy" I said. "Ultra Violet" I mumbled. "As me queen and fairest of them all! I need you to scrub the staircases!" She said. I nodded. "Didnt we just finish Cinderella..."  I grumbled and then music. "FML" I yelled.

mmmmm~ mmmmm~ wanna know a secret? promise not to tell?~ We are  standing by a wishing well!~ Make a wish into the well!~ That's all you have to do~ And if you hear it echoing!~ your wish will soon come true..~

Im wishing!~     For the one I love~ to find me!~     Today...~  I'm hoping..~ And I'm dreaming of the nice things he'll say...~ A-Ahhhh...~ ..... Ahhhhh~ Ahhh~ Ahhhh!~~~ (Can Cole even go that high.. bro #VoiceCrack)  I'm wishing!~ for the one I love!~ to find me!~ today...~

"Bro... I think i had a voice crack.." I said.  "Well... hello..~" A voice said. I shuddered and looked to see who it was. "Z-Zane?!" I yell and blush madly. 'Did he see me sing!?' That question was running through my head. "S-Sorry I got to go!" I say and run off and close the door. I face palm.

3rd person)

As Ultra Violet goes to her mirror.  "Mirror Mirror on the wall! Whos the fairest of them all?" She asked. "My Queen the beauty of my eye.. The fairest of them all.. but this time you have been replaced..." The Mirror said. She gasped in horror. "WHO!?" She demanded. "Her hair as black as midnight.. Her skin as pale as snow.." before the mirror could finish he was cut off. "Snow white..." She growled. She stomped downstairs to her henchmen. "I have a task for you" She said to Ronin. He nodded. "Yes my queen?" He said. "Kill Snow-white" She said. (I believe he would be totally game for killing Cole but. DAT AINT THE STORYY) "B-But your highness she's just a kid!" Ronin said. "I could care less!" She yelled. She reached behind her and had a red and gold box. "To prove you killed her... Put her heart In this box" She said.  Ronin sighed then soon grabbed the box and went to Snow-whites room. 

Coles POV)

I was standing in front of a mirror looking gay AF. At least Kai looked cute in a dress! Me? I just look like a hairball. I heard a rustle behind me and I turned around FUCKING RONIN WITH A KNIFE! I didn't have a chance. No weapons. I closed my eyes. its been awhile.. Am I dead? I opened one eye and saw Ronin on the floor whimpering. "Um..." I mumble. "You got to get out of here!" He yelled. "Why?" I said. "SHES CRAZY! The queen! she's trying to kill you!" He said. I mean.. she's always tried to kill me and the others... "Go! Go now!!" He yelled at me. I was shocked and ran down Stairs and ran to the woods. I was gasping and panting, so out of breath. I sat down and I started gasping for air. I sniffed and got up. "Cake?" I ran to where I smelled it. a little cottage. I opened the door. I tried not to laugh. it was three tiny figures of my teammates. "Awhhhhhh!!!!" I yelled, They all looked embarrassed. "I told you the Cake would work!" Kai said. "Well sorry!" Lloyd said. I chuckled. "Well I have ran away from the Queen and now no place to stay." I said. They all smiled. "You can stay with us!" Jay said. "Thank you" I said and they lead me to a room. I laid on the bed and fell to slumber.

~~~~𝕸𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖊~~~~

"Now.. Mirror Mirror on the wall. who is now  the fairest of them all?" Ultra Violet asked. "My Queen. Snow-White is still the fairest of them all. She gasped in horror. "IF HE CANT KILL HER THEN I WILL! with this poison apple!" She laughed maniacally. She stood  over a cauldron and started chanting a spell to turn herself to an old person.

Coles POV)

I was baking a pie.. BAKING A PIE! I never wanna lose these skills again! I was humming until I saw an apple. Fuck! I could have made an apple pie! shoot! I grabbed the apple and groaned. I loved me myself some apple pie! I bit the apple. Like they say an apple a day keeps the doctor away! I heard cackling outside. I felt dizzy and everything went black.

3rd person)

As Kai,Jay,Lloyd found Cole they were in shock. They carried him to a golden white platform they were all laughing cause they knew this was when Zane came in. Zane heard about a girl who was poisoned. Zane  was hovering  over Cole then he slowly kissed his soft lips then Cole woke up and gasped. He smiled when he saw Zane. Zane carried him bridal style and they both laughed until they saw the world disappearing and now it was time for the next story.

(𝔸ℍℍℍℍℍ 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪! 𝕀 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕤𝕠 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖. 𝕀 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕪 𝕒𝕔𝕔 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕙 :(

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥: 𝟡𝟘𝟠