~Rapunzel~

Lloyd's POV)

I woke up and yawned. I got up I shudderd the floor was cold. I slowly walked to the mirror and I gasped, I started to feel my hair it never ended! "Holy shit.." I muttered under my breath. It wasn't so hard to tell who I was... I was- "RAPUNZEL" i got surprised and slowly ran to where the voice was and looked out of the "Window" It was a woman I didn't know. (I don't know any other old people in da show :/ )    "Let  down your hair" She said. I looked back at my hair and groaned and started pulling and pulling AND PULLING. I finally made it to the end and threw it out the window and felt my hair get tugged and she came thru and hugged me. "I just wanted to tell you ill be leaving to get more food!  so you so I need you stay here!" she said. I nodded. "Well I just wanted to tell you! Goodbye darling!" She said before climbing down. Great what am I going to do now. I heard music and I knew what the hell that meant

7 Am. the usual morning  line up!~ Start with the chores! And sweep until the floors all clean!~ Polish and wax!~ And do laundry ! mop and shine up! Sweep again! And by then its like 7:15...~ So ill read a book or  maybe two or three!~  Ill add a few paintings to my gallery!~   Ill play guitar!~ and nit! and cook by basically! Just wonder when will my life begin....~                            Then after lunch!~ Its Puzzle then darts and baking!~ Paper masque! a bit of  ballet! and  chess~  pottery! ventriloque! Candle making~ Then ill stretch maybe sketch!~ Take a climb, Sew a dress!~ So ill re-read the books!~ If I have time to spare....~ Ill paint the walls some more I'm sure there's room somewhere!~  Ill brush and brush and brush and brush my hair!~ Stuck in the same place I've always been....! And ill keep wondering and wondering and wonder and wonder! when will my life begin.....~

I questioned myself. "Did I just finish all  that in that song..." I said. I shrugged it off and pet the chameleon and played with him.

*Meanwhile with Kai*

I was a fucking dwarf  now I'm running from guard's with Zane and Cole. "WHAT THE HELLL!!" I yelled. There was a tiny cliff. "Guys lift me up!" I yelled and they nodded and they pulled me up and I pulled myself up. "Go Kai!" Cole yelled at me. "I'm not ditching you!" I yelled. "We have to play our roles Kai" Zane said. I sighed and ran until I followed a cave and saw a tower. "Well..Its better then nothing..." I said and started climbing the tower and I reached the window and everything went black.

Lloyds POV)

I covered my mouth and heard the pan drop. I just knocked Kai out. I JUST KNOCKED KAI OUT! I was picking his body up and leaned him against a wall and I was biting my lip realizing what I just did. I saw in the corner of my eye and saw something shiny and picked it up. "A Tiara?" I asked myself. "RAPUNZEL!!!" I started to freak out I lifted Kai's body and put him in a closet. "RAPUNZEL!?!?" I ran to the window and threw my hair down and she climbed and plopped herself on the floor. "Hello Darling!" She said. "Hey" I said. I tried thinking of how to get rid of her. "Um.. I know you just got home.... But can you go on a trip for new activities for me to do...?" I said. She looked surprise. "But darling you know the paints you use are a three day trip" She said. I nodded. "Well anything for you sweetie!" She said pinching my cheeks I cringed. "Well I'm going to start packing!" She said. "Alrighty.." I said. She headed up to her room and right when she closed her door I ran to the closet and opened it and I had to move Kai somewhere else and I grabbed rope and tied him to a pole where she couldn't see. She came plopping herself down the stairs. "Well ill be back soon!" She said and left. I heard muffle groans. I head to Kai and took his cloth off his mouth. "You okay Kai" I asked. "How do you know my name?" He asked. I sighed. "Its me Lloyd..." I said his face looked confused. He gasped and started laughing his ass off. "BRO! YOU LOOK LIKE A GIRL!" He laughed and I growled. "You wanna be hit by a pan again?" I asked he quickly zipped his mouth. I untied him. He smiled "thanks" he said. I smiled and nodded.  I picked up a picture of him. "So your wanted?" I asked and he scratched the back of his neck and laughed nervously and I chuckled and I had an idea. "Can you take me to.. Ya know the town?" I asked and he chuckled. "Of course! but I pay a price.." He says. I raised an eyebrow. "What...?" I asked. "You have to get me something to get me off this place." He said. "Alright" I said. 

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

Kai's Pov)

Me and Lloyd were walking thru the woods and I kept looking behind us. I still cant believe is hair is so long! I looked in front of us. "So where do you wanna head?" I asked. He shrugged. "Maybe the town" He said. I nodded. "Then lets go!" I said and grabbed his hand and ran to the town and his eyes lit up and he smiled. "LETS GOOOO!!" He pulled my arm and we explored the town and talked until we heard something that made us both stop. "Buy a lantern! and light it up for tonight!" I walked over to him and payed for one. "A lantern show?" Lloyd asked. "I say we should join!" I said and Lloyd smiled.

~~With Mother Gothel 2.0 (3rd person~~

She came back. "RAPUNZEL LET DOWN YOUR HAIR!!" She yelled. When she got no answer she tried again. "RAPUNZEL!" She yelled. She ran to the secret stairs and looked everywhere and saw a picture and picked it up and growled. She grabbed her cloak and headed out to find the enemies of Kai and found Cole and Zane (Yes just pretend they escaped) "You know this boy?" She asked and showed a picture. "Yeah.. So what" Cole said. She threw money. They all lit up. "You deal with HIM and ill deal with the girl" She said. Zane and Cole nodded and took the money.

~~~With Kai and Lloyd~~~ 

Kai and Lloyd were on a boat and Kai lit up Lantern and let it fly with the others and they looked at each other and smiled. "Should we head to shore?" Kai asked. "Sure" Lloyd said. They headed for shore and we were shocked when I heard 'Mother'  " Rapunzel why did you leave...?" She asked. Kai got pinned by Cole and Zane. Lloyd freaked out and grabbed something sharp and raised it to his hair and She gasped. "I know what your doing you witch!" She tried to reassure Lloyd until he cut his hair. "NOOOOOOO!!" She yelled she was getting older and wrinkler  until her body was dust. Lloyd ran to Kai and kissed Kai. "Your my hero..." Kai said with a chuckle. They kissed again until they knew their story was done..

( 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥 𝟙𝟚𝟝𝟙)

( 𝕐𝔸𝕊𝕊𝕊𝕊𝕊𝕊𝕊𝕊𝕊𝕊𝕊𝕊𝕊𝕊𝕊 𝕀 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕠 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕪𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗! 𝕆𝕜𝕒𝕪 𝕀 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕤𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕚𝕥 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕥! 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕖𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪'𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕤 :𝟘 𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝔾𝕦𝕪𝕤 ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕘𝕠 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥!!