~Cinderella~

Kai's POV)

I woke up and yawned and stretched. I looked around. this isn't my room... I placed my feet on the wood floors and walked to a mirror and saw I was in a loaded 'BS' dress. looked nasty. "The hell.." I mumble. before I could think about anything else mice and birds flew in and started to land all around me. "Cinderelli!" one of the mouse squealed. "Did-did y-you just s-speak?" I asked. "we mice talk talk a lot" the mice said. that's it I'm loosing my mind. I speed walked and turned around and then I started running. This place,This scenery everything was so wrong I ran down the stairs and opened the door and kept running until my head slammed into something. "Hey watch it!" one of them said. I looked up. "Zane? Cole? Jay?? Lloyd???" I said. "Where the hell are we?!" Jay yelled. a white mist appeared. "Glad you asked!" Trix said. We stood up. "Your in five famous Fairytale's!" She said. "what...." Cole said "If you want outs! you gotta play your role!" She said. "Play our role?" Lloyd asked. "Yes!!! Welcome to your first story 'Cinderella'" she said.  We were all hesitant. "Whos Cinderella?" Cole asked. Everyone turned to me. I turned red. "Woah! Woah! WOAH! I aint playing a pretty little princess!" I yelled. "OH! But you have too!" Trix said lifting my chin. She whispered in my ear. "Everyone is counting on you...even Cole" I blushed and looked at Cole and sighed. "fine......." I grumbled. Trix smirked then disappeared. "Everyone to your roles!" Zane yelled. I walked to the mansion and heard yelling." CINDERELLA!!" a girl yelled. The girl sassy walked down the stairs. I coughed. "Nya?!" I gasped. She looked disgusted. "Yes! Now do my laundry!" She said while putting a basket of laundry in my hand. I was so confused in gave her a 'wtf' face while she walked off with a hand on her hip. I looked at the laundry and back up and yelped cause Skylar was in my face. "DO you realize how disgusting the floor is! And the dishes! Our rooms! and The animals!!" She yelled. "Wait till Step mother hears off this!" She Giggled and walked off. "Stepmother...?" I said to myself.  "CINDERELLA!!!" I shudderd and looked behind me. Misako in a long green dress.  "WHY ISNT ANY OF YOUR CHORES DONE??" She yelled.  And went into her pocket and grabbed a scroll and let it fall it went from the top and bounced from each step until it stopped in front of  me, my eyes widened and I groaned. she walked down the stairs and  walked past me and a fat cat followed her and hissed at me. I sighed and looked at the scroll. #1 WASH THE FLOORS. I groaned and grabbed a bucket of water an soap and a sponge. I slowly sat on my knees. I totally forgot that Cinderella did all this! poor girl... I heard music 'shit I think this when she sings and suddenly I knew all the words!..'

(𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝔂 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮 𝓲𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓸 𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓸𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓱 "𝓸𝓱 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓷" 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰

"Oh SiNg SweEt nIgHtInGaLe SiNg SwEeT nIgHtInGaLe i-I-IIIIII!! hIgH oF  meEeEE! Oh SiNg SwEeT nIgHtiNgaLe.''

''ahhhh~~ ohhh~~ Oh Sing sweet nightingale ,Sing sweet nightingale~i-i-i-iiii~ Oh sing sweet nigtingale!~ Sing swee-et~ nightingal-ee~ Oh sing sweet nigtingale! siii-ing~ Sweet~ Sing sweet  nightingale siii~ng.. Oh sing sweet nightinegale!~ Sing sweet~~..sing...~

Holy shit! my voice was pretty good! i finished cleaning the floor and heard a knock on the door. i rush to see who it was. zane? "um.. good day sir?" Zane smiled. "An inventation from  prince Cole of the newly ball." Zane said and handed me a Scroll with a red ribbion wrapped around it. i nodded. "Thank you Za-Sir!" i said and closed the door and sighed and headed up the doors to break the "Music" and opened the door. Misako looked angry. "What do you want!" She yelled. "A letter from the royals themself! a ball." I said Nya and Skylar had eximent on thier face. "A BALL THE PRINCE!!" they squeald at the same time. They took the scroll and squealed. "C-Can i come too?" I asked. "I dont see why not only if you finsh EVERYTHING and find somthing to wear" Misako said. Skylars Face and Nya's look disgusted. "Thank you! Thank you so so much!!" i said and ran outta the room. "But-But! Mother! she cant!" Skylar exclamied. "She musn't!" Nya said. " I said 'IF'" Misako said with plesure. Nya looked at Skylar with a smug on her face. "IF!" She giggled. 

I ran to my room to see what this charcter had and of course only dresses. But everyone thats in the story sees me as a girl expect me and the guys we see eachother as our genders. I saw a pink dress and groaned. "Gotta get outta this story somehow so i got everything done and put the dress on and ran downstairs. " EW! What are you wearing!!" Nya gasped very dramaticaly. "YOUR SUCH an Embarrsment!" Skylor said. "whats wrong with it.." i said. "Everything" Nya said and pushed me and started laughng. "I change my mind... Your not going at all!" Misako said and they left. I dont really cry but tears started to flow in my eyes. i walked outside and started crying i just had to let it out. this day was the worst. The mission being cinderella. Until Lloyd appeared. "Whats wrong?" He asked i mean she. "Everything.." i said. "Why are you not at the ball?" i looked at Lloyd. "I dont have a carriage i dont have a proper dress and i look like a rat!" i said. "Well magic can fix that!" He grabbed his wand and turned to a pumpkin. "Bibbty bobbty boo!" he waved his wand and turned the Pumpkin into a carriage. i tried not to laugh at the 'Bibbty Bobbty boo' part. He then waved his wand at me ad i had a long blue dress and glass slippers WITCH hurt like ass! HE turned to 3 rats and turned two to horses and one rat and it was ronin. makes sense. I was about to get in when Lloyd stopped me. "You have until Midnight before everything goes back to what it was." He said. i nodded and got in and Ronin lead us to the castle. Once we got to the castle it was so beautiful! I got out and walked to the castle there were so many people but only one caught my eye. it was Cole. He caught my eye and i was embarrassed cause i was in a dress. He smiled and walked up to me and i felt my cheeks burn. "um..Care for a dance" he asked me held out his hand. i smiled and placed my hand on top of his and he pulled me close witch made me blush, We started dancing under the moonlight witch was superrr romantic, after danceing we were sitting down and he pu his hand on my chin and he pulled me close and kissed me. i swear there were fireworks. I kissed back but i stopped when i heard the bell. "Shoot!" I yelled. "I-I'm S-Sorry Cole! I Got to go!" I yelled and started running. "WAIT!" i heard him yell. I was running down the stairs when my shoe came off i was about to go and get it when i saw Cole "Screw the shoe!!" I yelled and ran to the carriage and got in. "STEP ON ITTT" I yelled. And we were off. Cole picked up the shoe and sighed.

3rd Person)

As Cole was searching for the lost girl. and finally made it Kai's House. Zane knocked on the door while Jay was holding the one glass sliper. Misako answerd. "Hello?" she asked. "Good evening Ma'am were looking for a girl who will fit this glass slipper." Zane said. Misako was pleased. "Come in! Come in! Sit where you please!" She said. Zane sat on the couch and Jay sat on the chair. "GIRLS" Misako yelled. Nya and Skylar came down. "See if the shoe fits them!" Misako said. Nya sat down and Jay tried to put the shoe on. too small. Skylar tried. Too big. Zane looked at Misako. "Is anyone ELSE here?" He asked. "No there is n-" Misako was cut off by Kai. "Right here!" He yelled. and plopped his way down the stairs and sat down. "You were not even at the ball!" Misako said. "Oh yes i was!" he shot back. Jay smiled and put the shoe on. Perfect match.  Misako gasped and Nya and Skylar whined. "Well your new majasty your prince awaits." Jay said. 

~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~

as Kai and Cole nodded to each other for this story to end while the preist said "You MAY kiss the bride. Kai and Cole kissed. there were white sparkles all over meaning they were about to hit the next story. '4 more to go..' Kai thought to himself.

𝒲𝑜𝓇𝒹 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉; 𝟣𝟧𝟤𝟨

ʜᴏʟʏʏʏʏ ᴄᴏᴡ! ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ʙʀᴏ. ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ɪꜰ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴘᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪɴ ᴀ ʀᴜꜱʜ. ꜱᴛɪᴄᴋ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛᴍʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2: ꜱɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ