o n e👑

"where you taking me?" you asked as joseph kept on running. "probably to granma." you raised your eyebrow.

joeseph stepped in front of a rode to hail a cab. "hey what the hell?! are you trying to kill yourself?!" the taxi driver yelled at him. he grabbed your arm lightly, "get in."

"what the fuck?! hey get your lady out of my cab or i'll drive off with he-" joseph grabbed the man's collar and placed his other hand near his ear.

"HA?! what was that?! i didn't hear you!" joseph yelled, pretended to not hear the man. he let go of the man and entered the back with you.

"drives us to jones street." the driver nodded and started the car. the trip was silent, "so mind telling me how did you get to those 'cops'?"

"those assholes thought i stole the hotdog i specifically bought." you huffed and crossed your arms. "and they tried to get under my pants and you came in to save me." joseph chuckled.

"of course. because i'm a gentleman after all." you raised your eyebrows at him, "whatever you say." then cab stopped, you looked out in the window to see an elderly woman waiting.

joseph then stepped out of the cab and went over to the elderly woman, he opened the door on your side. you scotched over to let the elderly woman sit next to you.

then joseph sat back down next to the old lady. "drive us to tonio's." the driver started the cab again and drove off.

"what did you do this time joseph?" joseph flinched, "ah. . these cops tried to this lady here so i came and helped!" joseph said, as he tried to convince his grandmother.

"and you used your hamon didn't you?" hamon? mamon?? what?
"sort of?" then joseph's ear was pulled by his grandmother.

"ow! ow ow! hey!"
" i thought we talked about no hamon using in public!" then his grandmother let go of his ear and looked at you. you flinched.

"what's your name dear?" her voice soften as she spoke to you. "y/n l/n, ma'am."

"i'm erina joestar, joseph's grandmother." she pulled joseph's ear again and he whined. you giggled at joseph acting as a baby.

"we're here ma'am." said the driver. erina nodded and grabbed her purse, your eyes widen. "a-ah ma'am, let me pay." you reached your pant's back pocket for the money.

"oh no need dear, you're our guest. it would be embarrassing if the guest pays." she handed the money to the driver. "guest?" you asked.

"yeah, you'll be eating dinner with us!" joseph said enthusiastically as he gave you a thumbs up.

"yes. open the door joseph." joseph grabbed the handle and pulled it. joseph was first to step out, he held out his hand to help his grandmother to step out.

then he extended his hand to you, you raised your eyebrow. "this fine woman can help herself." you said with a tone of rotten royals.

"suit yourself." you closed the taxi door and followed the joestars. as joseph is being a complete gentleman, he open the doors for you and erina.

as you three reached the table, he even extended the seat for us ladies to sit down. as you sat down, you awkwardly grabbed the menu book.

"don't be shy, you can order anything you want." erina smiled at you, you smiled back and nodded.

you saw a waiter walking around, serving a wine to the diners. as he went closer to you, you saw a foot extended, your eyes widen. you were planning to kick the man's foot but it was too late.

the wine spilled into the man's white suit. the man glared down at the waiter, the waiter scurried to pick up his mess but the man grabbed his shirt and pulled him up.

"you little shit, do you know much this suit costs?!" the man yelled in the waiter's face. "i-i'm sorry sir, we'll just wash it up."

"NO!!! you will pay me! this costs 500,000 dollars! you hear me! 500,000 dollars!!" the man spat at the waiter's face. this ticked you off.

this guy has the audacity to frame an innocent bystander? fuck that!

"hey jackass! you might wanna put him down for me huh?!" you stood up from your chair, joseph called out to you. "y/n, what are you doing?!"

you didn't pay any attention to him, the man looked at you up and down and smirked. seriously? you made a cringed face, he let go of the man and walked closer to you.

"my, my, girly you look fierce. how bout me and you fight in the bedroom huh~?" your eye twitched, "how about i fight you here instead!!" you punched the man below his chin hard which made him stumble back and groan.

he rubbed his chin, "nice." he ran up to you, you braced yourself for the attack but nothing came. you looked and saw that joseph is blocking you.

"why can't we just enjoy our dinner?" you looked down on his hands and noticed some sparks are coming out.

"i'll enjoy my dinner when that asshole pays my suit and that cutie comes with me." he yelled at joseph, for fucks sake, seriously?!

"fine." joseph groaned and clenched his fists, as the man got closer to him. joseph punched in right on the nose and that actually made him fly to the wall.

"well gotta run!!" he carried erina and grabbed your arm. "w-wait!!" you got out of his grip and went back to the table.

"what are you doing?!"

"i'm not wasting breadsticks!!"