e i g h t👑

"bubble launcher!!" a wave of hamon bubbles came out of caesar's hand and aimed at wamuu.

an invisible fan on both of wamuu's shoulder deflected caesar's attack. "i already told you, that wouldn't work on me!"

he summoned whirlwinds on his shoulders and sent it to caesar. he dodged it amazingly which infuriated wamuu.

the pillar man sent 4 whirlwinds at caesar all at once, caesar crouched down in a kamehameha position and used his bubble launcher to get rid of the whirlwinds.

"bubble cutter!" wamuu raised his arms defensively and jumped down halfway to the main floor. "running away ha?!"
he sent another batch of bubble cutter but it hit the vase instead.

"i refuse to hide or run away!" wamuu then used his arms now to summon whirlwinds again for caesar, caesar went to the left and another one came to his way.

he blocked it again with bubble cutter but the whirlwind went up to the ceiling which the sent caesar to the side and the ceiling crumbling.

wamuu looked at caesar in disbelief, caesar took a deep breath and smirked at him. wamuu became more pissed and sent another set of winds.

caesar dodged the first one, used hamon cutter both on the second and on wamuu. wamuu avoided it and kept on sending caesar some fresh winds.

some hamon cutter got wamuu's arm, "take this wamuu!! bubble cutter: gliding!" four bubble cutters slashed wamuu's legs and knees that sent him falling down the stairs.

caesar went at the foot of the stairs, "no more games!" wamuu then took the deepest and longest breaths to create his final move.

"holy sand-"

"stop and look around you." caesar pointed up, wamuu looked up and saw lots and lots of bubble cutters waiting to be released and kill wamuu.

"you like it? my bubble cutters are now bubble lenses."

"lenses. . ?" caesar smirked. "the hole you made is as wide and big as your ignorance is. the lenses send sunlight." then a rainbow light started bouncing on each bubble lenses.

"right into the house." then the light shoots beams at wamuu that hit his stomach and thighs and everywhere basically.

wamuu screamed and tried to move out of the light, "you can't move! you're a frozen film, you're completely exposed wamuu!"

wamuu screamed more, caesar started going up the stairs but kept a safe distance. "now tell me, where is y/n."

then he noticed a vent, he's trying to escape! "oh no you don't! bubble launcher!" the hamon dealt wamuu more damage than the lenses ever before.

wamuu screamed and is starting to burn. "damnnit!"
"tell me where she is!!" caesar yelled, smoke started to come out of wamuu.

"find her yourself. ." caesar's eye twitched and wanted to punch wamuu but he kept his cool and continued to watch wamuu die.

"ashes to ashes, dusts to dusts. you're still a piece of shit." then he's gone. the bubble lenses disappeared as they done their jobs.

caesar slowly walked up to where wamuu was and a pile of dust is on the floor. he huffed and kicked it.

"caesar? caesar!!" caesar smiled slightly, he turned around to see joseph with lisa lisa with concerned looks and frantically looked around for caesar.

caesar went downstairs and both of them heard his footsteps. "caesar you bastard! you made us all worried!" joseph ran up to him and gave him a hug.

lisa lisa looked relieved that her student is well, "whoa, this place is a mess." joseph commented on the house.

"which pillar man did you fought?" lisa lisa asked, "wamuu. and i managed to kill him." caesar said with his confidence spiking.

"did he say anything about. . y/n?" caesar looked down and slowly shook his head. "he didn't spit it out even in his last breath."

joseph growled but took a deep breath and calmed down. "how bout the other pillar men?"

"like i said, he didn't say anything." joseph sighed then a hiss of smoke came upstairs leading to who knows where.

the hamon warriors looked at each other and nodded. they slowly walked up the flight of stairs and followed the mist.

they maintained their breathing as they travel down the narrow hallway. then a dim light is shown on the other side, as they finally reached the end.

joseph's eyes instantly landed on y/n's unconscious body. joseph wanted to run towards you but was held back by caesar and saw the two pillar men sitting and watching them.

"that was a spectacular match back there caesar." said kars. "never thought you'd beat him." esidisi continued. then esidisi stood up and walked towards y/n.

he grabbed your neck tightly enough to make you wake up and gasp for air. your eyes landed on the three.

"g-guys—" you were cut of as esidisi tightened his grip more. you're choking for air at this point, "w-wait please— stop!" joseph yelled.

esidisi looked at joseph then at kars as if waiting for a command. kars nodded, esidisi let go out you. you fell to the ground as you gasped for air, you held your throat and painful tears stream down your face.

"let's make a deal, shall we?" kars said smugly as he grinned up the three. "what is it." lisa lisa said with her deep and serious voice.

kars hummed as if in thought, "esidisi will challenge your students, whoever dies is the loser and the survivor is the victor. after them, you'll be challenging me."

caesar and joseph frowned, lisa lisa's students looked at their mentor. "i accept." their eyes widen and they gulped.

" excellent. be ready in 1 hour." then the room suddenly shifted into the cafe, where they were a while ago.

"wha— y/n! i can't just leave her there!" joseph yelled. caesar patted his companion's shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile.

"we'll save her jojo. but we need to get ready to challenge those pillar men." joseph looked back at the house then at the ground, he sighed and nodded.

"also here." caesar pulled out a ring out of his pocket. joseph gasped, "are you proposing to me?!" caesar looked disgusted.

"what?! like hell i'd marry you!" joseph faked pouted, "my feelings." caesar groaned and walked to go to lisa lisa's side.

"so. . . you're not going to hit on me when i'm a woman?"

"what the hell is wrong with you?"