t h r e e👑

both y/n and joseph went to italy to meet someone named 'ceasar zeppeli'.

joseph took you to a restaurant to eat and right now, he's arguing with the waiter serving him black pasta.

"what the hell is this?! you expect me to eat this huh?!" joseph grabbed the waiter's collar and the waiter waved his hands in defeat.

"s-sir, this is our finest cuisine. it's black because of the ink of squids." said the waiter, "that still doesn't convince me to eat squid farts."

you hummed and grabbed your fork then took a bite out of the pasta. your eyes widen, your lips are jet black though that doesn't stop you from eating it.

"joseph, this is really good." joseph looked at you and then sat down to get a bite off too. as he slurped his lips also turned jet black.

"man, this is actually a treat!!" he forked another strings of the pasta and slurped it.
"i like it, it's good." the waiter said as he was expecting that joseph will say that.

"this hotel is going to the dogs. they let anyone in these days." you overheard the conversation in the other table. you looked at the corner of your eye to see;

a blonde young man holding a glass of wine and a woman sat in front of him. it seems that you're not the only one who heard him.

"senorita, this is my gift to you." the boy held out a sliver necklace with a ruby in the middle. the woman looked in awe "it's lovely!"

"i hope you think of me as you take this of when you sleep." you practically gagged but held it in. but joseph on the other hand. .

"oh no!! did that stuck-up snob really just say that?!" your eyes widen and grabbed joseph's arm to sit him down.

"it's sweet enough to make my teeth hurt, right y/n?" he looked at you with his jet black lips, you felt embarrassment rise and smiled nervously.

"i'll put a spell on it. make her fall into my love charm." then the blonde kissed the necklace and joseph ranted again.

"aaahhh!! i can't guys like that!!" the blonde looked at joseph at the corner of his eye and then leaned in to kiss the woman.

"let me have a taste with that delicious lips of yours." you looked at the couple with a blank face and then heard the plate clank.

you looked at joseph, you saw him twist some pasta then he took a deep breath and magically; the pasta turned into it's original solid form.

he chuckled and looked at you, "let's see if lover boy can dodge this." he winked and then bended the pasta to fly towards the couple.

joseph's smirked soon replaced into panic, he grabbed his glass of wine and you see the sane pasta but with macaroni in the middle.

"wh-who did he just do that??" he slurped the pasta and wine started to flow down the cracks. "it's hamon!! it has to be hamon!!" he exclaimed.

"what. . ?"

"pardon me for interrupting, there was a call from mr. speedwagon for you mr. caesar zeppeli." said the same waiter who severed you and joseph.

"mama mia, we'll be right there." said the blonde as he pulled away from the smooching.

"what?! that petty womanizer is caesar zeppeli we came all the way here to find!?!" caesar looked at you both and smirked.

then mr. speedwagon came in, he walked towards your table and told joseph to follow him, he also went to ceasar's table.

ceasar nodded and stood up, joseph stood up and stretched his arms. he held out his hand to help you up, you took it.

all four of you headed to a fountain, you, mr. speedwagon and ceasar sat on the fountain's brim while joseph is getting surrounded by birds.

the atmosphere is tense and you hate it, you looked at ceasar and was about to ask a question but joseph beat you to it.

"wow, these birds sure are friendly." the way he said 'friendly' is like thorns in a rose bush. mr. speedwagon sighed and stood up.

"knock it off jojo, we didn't come all this way for nothing. you two better start talking." ceasar turned around, "mr. speedwagon, i'm sorry but not a chance."

you down on the ground, not wanting to listen to this argument anymore. a bird landed beside you, you held out your hand and the bird willingly stepped in.

you smiled then the bird flew away, in fact all of the flock. you looked back into the fight and saw a bird in the woman's mouth.

you eyes widen and felt like throwing up, you just turned around and faced the water. you sighed and waved your hand across the water.

then you heard a thud.

you looked back and saw the two boys in the ground. "so i was right. you couldn't even beat a pigeon." joseph giggled and ceasar looked away like a child.

mr. speedwagon sighed, "what a day."

"uh. . mr. speedwagon?" you stood up from your seat and walked over to the older man. mr. speedwagon turned around and smiled.

"yes y/n? anything you need?" you fidgeted your fingers, "sir, may i ask what is hamon?"

"ah, you see i am not an expert nor a user but i know the meaning. it is the use of controlled breathing, the user can fill their body and attacks with sunlight energy, making it very effective against vampires, zombies, and pillar men."

"that sounds so cool. ." mr. speedwagon chuckled, "it is."

"what is pillar men?" mr. speedwagon paused, "they are highly evolved beings that lived over 10,000 ago. now those germans are about to awaken one and it'll have it's domino effect soon."

"what can they can do?"

"that i can't answer my dear, i'm sorry but i have no information for that." you nodded.

"hello there senora, i'm ceasar zeppeli." ceasar came up to you and extended his hand. you huffed and shook it.

"y/n."

"my my, what a beautiful name." you already know what he's doing, "hey! you already have a woman to fiddle with! don't touch y/n!!"

joseph ran up to ceasar like a bull and headbutted him on the back. "jojo!!" you giggled as they're fighting like children.

"i was introducing myself!"

"nope. stay away from her, you salad!!" as joseph tackled him more.