s e v e n👑

"she's what?!" joseph exclaimed, he started pacing and thinking of ways he'll get you back. "what tine did this happen suzi q?"

asked ceasar. "mid afternoon." joseph gritted his teeth within the mask. "get this thing off me." he looked at lisa lisa.

she just looked at joseph, which pissed him off more. he grabbed the mask and pulled on it aggressively.

he growled, he pulled both straps and the front. his hands started to spark as he's trying to use his hamon, fortunately, he got it off.

he gasped for air and threw the mask on the ground. joseph walked away, ceasar followed suit.

"where do you think you're going?"

"what's it look like i'm doing." joseph didn't look at ceasar, ceasar frowned. he grabbed joseph's shoulder to turn him around.

"i'm coming with, also master lisa lisa. we can't go yet unless we make a plan." joseph glared but sighed.

"fine."

✴✴✴✴

you slowly opened your eyes, your vision slightly adjusted to an unfamiliar place. you looked around and tried to move but you yelped in pain.

"shit. . ." you turned to looked at your shoulder that is poorly patched up. you leaned against the wall and you heard footsteps.

you lifted your head slightly, you saw the pillar man that attacked you. he kneeled down to your height and just stared at you.

"what? not even gonna give some bandages?" you snarled at him. "what are you gonna do with that wamuu?" another pillar man came in.

"i'm using this as bait for joseph." wamuu said. the other pillar man groaned, "just kill it." his arm turned into a sharp blade and went closer to you.

but wamuu stopped him, "don't kars." kars clicked his tongue and walked away. wamuu then looked at you "no thank you?"

you rolled your eyes, "as if i'll thank you for giving me a hole." you winced in pain and your head started to feel fuzzy again.

"i guess it wouldn't hurt to," wamuu the placed his hand on your shoulder "heal you." the wound he made instantly healed though from the amounts of blood you've lost, you still feel a dizzy.

"thanks, i guess. ." you leaned on the wall again and passed out. wamuu looked at the sleeping human and silently stood up.

"esidisi, can you look after the human?" wamuu asked his companion. esidisi looked at you and nodded, "joseph is here with the zeppeli and mentor."

"esidisi. don't try to kill the human."

"shame. i was planning to." then wamuu teleported to an abandoned house/mansion. he's in the top floor, he looked out of the window to see a building of sorts in the distance.

snow is everywhere, some got into the house. though the dropping temperature doesn't bother the pillar man at all.

in obvious reasons.

he grinned and up his hands to his hip, he just looked out of the window and waited for joseph or. . . ceasar to come.

✴✴✴✴

"this is it?" joseph looked at the abandoned house, ceasar went further to reach the railings and narrowed his eyes to the house.

"let's go." ceasar started going down the stairs but joseph grabbed his shoulder. "don't do something rash ceasar."

ceasar huffed, "says the man who recklessly planned on going alone." ceasar shook joseph's hand off his shoulder and continued going down.

"ceasar!" this time lisa lisa called out to him, ceasar seemed to stop. he looked at his mentor "i'm sorry but i have to save y/n."

then he started running.

"ceasar wait!— goddamnit!" joseph slammed his fist to the table and looked again to see ceasar already halfway closer to the house.

"we have to go after him! he going to kill himself at this point!" he looked at lisa lisa, she looked at the running ceasar and nodded.

joseph went down the stairs first and ran as fast as he can.
damnit ceasar, always jumping ahead more than you can step.

✴✴✴✴

ceasar finally arrived at the house, he panted heavily and tried to regain his breathing again. then a gush of spiral wind came out of the house and headed towards him.

ceasar dodged it in time and looked at the side to see if there's more. 4, two on each sides of it.

he avoided the two and used his hamon to slice through the other two. he looked at the porch to see the door widely open and an ominous smoke coming out of it.

he took a deep breath and stepped inside.

as he reached the center of the living room, the door suddenly closed and a figure stood on top of the stairs, staring down at him.

"where's y/n." wamuu didn't answer ceasar, this pissed off ceasar more. he rubbed his hands together to create a bubble hamon.

"you better start talking."