s i x👑

after all the hell you three went through by climbing that oily pillar, now you three a being trained by messina and loggins.

messina and loggins are both lisa lisa's servants and hamon users. the training is much worse (?), you feel like the trainers are taking it easy on you since you're inexperienced.

though, they're making it harder when you finally get one technique done or so.

the boys meanwhile;
"what the hell is this?!"
"whoa! how do you do that!??"
"i wanna die. . ."
"let the pillar men kill you instead."

that's basically what's been happening for the past few weeks. you sat down on stone and panted heavily.

"that was splendid miss y/n!" messina said as he patted your shoulder. "haha! hey boys, a girl even beat you to making water steady!" loggins taunted.

"uh. . mr loggins sir, there's no need for that. ." you tried to stop the trainer before they started to do a betting, especially joseph.

"ha! i'll show you that my hamon improved!" joseph stood up with his chest pumped, "y/n," he pointed you.

"show me how you did it!" you nodded and stood up. you grabbed a bottle of water then threw the water itself into the air.

you closed your eyes and took a deep breath, your hands flickered yellow lightning as the water is getting closer. you stabbed the water with your index finger.

you opened your eyes, there in your finger, a jiggly cube of water. you looked at the boys, they looked in awe.

joseph's eyes sparkled and cleared his throat, "alrighty then!!" he grabbed his own bottled water, he threw it up in the air.

he closed his eyes, hamon flowing throughout his body. you watched as the water is getting closer, he jabbed right through it and you saw it slowly forming into a cube. it's done

you gasped and smiled, joseph opened his eyes and laughed. "haha!! i told you!!" he jumped then the cube returned into it's liquid state.

joseph looked dissapointed for a second but still smiled, "i still did it!!"

"don't get too far ahead of yourself jojo!!" said ceasar as he's doing the same thing joseph did.

"alright alright, that's enough." messina stopped them before they could cause chaos. "all of you can reset now."

"you mean the train is done?" you asked, the two trainers nodded. you jumped and smiled, "finally!!"

joseph fell on the ground and sighed. you walked over to joseph and sat beside him. "so—when are you going to fight them?"

"maybe tomorrow?" joseph snickered, you rolled your eyes. "serious joseph." he groaned "i don't know."

"are we going back alive?" joseph suddenly looked at you. "what do you mean we?" you crossed your arms.

"uh— me, you, ceasar and maybe lisa lisa? joseph, you know i'm coming." joseph shook his head vigorously. "no, you're not coming along to fight the pillar men."

"joseph that's why i learn hamon right? i'm coming on this battle with you!"

"y/n please understand. i'm not letting you come along, that's final." you gritted your teeth, you stood up and had a blank expression.

"fine. whatever you say." and you walked off.

"y/n. . y/n—wait!" joseph tried to call you back, but you didn't look back. joseph sighed and covered his eyes.

"what you did was right jojo, you can't let a woman be in danger." ceasar said as he tried to cheer his companion up.

"hey. . that's the nicest thing you ever said to me." joseph chuckled, "don't get use to it."

✴✴✴✴

"what's the point of even training if i can't even fight them." you threw a rock across the open sea, it bounced a few steps until it sank down.

you sighed and curled up into a ball, you grabbed another pebble and took a deep breath. you spun around and threw the pebble—that has your hamon in it.

a pillar man dodge her pebble and looked down at her. you stood up and glared at him, "what are you doing here."

"i'm here to challenge jojo, though it seems i have to duel with you instead." the pillar man said, you readied yourself and took a deep breath.

you hands flicker with yellow lightning and you ran towards him. he didn't move a muscle as you're getting closer..

then; "augh. ." you looked to your side and saw his hand right through your shoulder. blood started to go down to your mouth and he scrapped you off like a bug.

he looked down at your bodied body, he grabbed you onto his shoulder. you can't move your arms anymore, everything started to get blurry and you passed out.

as the pillar man departed with you. suzi q saw everything. her hand clapped on her mouth and she ran to lisa lisa to tell her what happened.