3.

*1 week later*

It had been some time since I took the U.A entrance exam, yet I have not received anything in the mail just yet. I have also been somewhat of a patient person, but I was worried that I would need to apply last minute to another school. It was late at night, and I had just arrived home after working at a small cafe called Anteiku. I didn't get any financial support from anyone, so I had to take up a part time job to be able to pay rent. I stepped into the lobby of my apartment complex, stopping at the mail dropbox first.

I pulled out my keys from pocket and inserted the required one into the slot. As I pulled the small door open, the first thing I noticed was a small envelope with something circular inside it. My eyes widened slightly when I saw the U.A seal stamped on the front in gold. I pulled it out and quickly hid it inside my work bag before locking up my mailbox and rushing up the stairs to me apartment.

Once inside, I didn't bother to turn on any lights, instead focusing on opening the envelope. Once opened, I placed the small circular device on the small coffee table centered in my living room. Almost immediately, a projection was displayed, showing the smiling face of All Might. "Congratulations, [Lastname] [Name]." He spoke, his smile didn't falter in the slightest. "You passed with 65 villain points, and 35 rescue points." I felt my eyes widen again at the mention of rescue points. So I was right... That boy from before definitely got some rescue points. "Your uniform will arrive in a few days, and you'll be in the heroics department of class 1-A."

I could feel tears begin to well in my eyes, the sudden need to cry out in happiness overcoming me. A smile appeared on my features, and this time, I didn't try to hold my tears back. They flowed heavily down my cheeks as All Might began to finish his small presentation, smiling even more (if that was even possible). "Welcome to your hero academia. Go beyond, Plus Ultra!"

*april, first day of school*

The day I was anxiously waiting for finally arrived, my first day at U.A. High. It was early morning, and I was already on the train to Musutafu. I didn't live too far away, but my apartment complex was far enough that would need a train ride of at least 30 minutes. I was also wearing the U.A. uniform. A white blouse with a grey blazer, a red tie and a dark green skirt. I also wore black tights that went up to my mid-thigh and regular tennis shoes. My school slacks were in my bag.

During my hidden excitement, the train had stopped and I could hear my stop being called out. Lightly pushing past people, I left the station and began my tread towards with school, going a bit faster than normal.

The school was gorgeous, the main building being in the shape of an 'H' and lined with window panels. A tall, cement wall bordered around the school, and I took out my I.D card just in case something would stop me. No gate was formed as I passed through so I took that as the 'OK' to keep going. After finding the first years lockers and changing my shoes, I quickly started to make my way to class 1-A. When I did find it, I was greeted by extremely tall door, '1-A' written in bold, red lettering. I placed my hand on the door handle, about to open it, when a voice stopped me.

"Huh? It's you!"

From the scent, I could tell it was the green-haired kid from the entrance exam. So he really did get in... "Oh, hi." I greeted. He slowed his running so that he was now walking in my direction. "I never got the chance to thank you for saving me. My name is Midoriya Izuku." He bowed his head in gratitude and I felt my cheeks warm again.

"Yeah... It was no problem." I certainly wasn't expecting him to thank me, after all, I just did what any hero should do. Midoriya nodded his head slightly and turned towards the excessively large door, which my hand still gripped. "School is about to start, we should head inside. I hope I'm not in the same class as the scary peopl-"

Unfortunately, Midoriya cut himself off as I opened the door, and I could see why. "Don't put your feet on the desk!" The tall, navy-haired male that berated Midoriya at the orientation was yelling at another boy with spiky blond hair that honesty made him look like a pomeranian. "Huh?" The blond only smirked at the other's annoyance. "Don't you think that's rude to the other U.A upperclassmen and the people who made the desk?" The taller male stiffly asked. Geez, I thought, who ruffled his feathers? It's just a desk...

"Nope. What junior high did you go to, you side character?" Okay, that was pretty rude, we are in the heroics class after all. I could feel my own eyebrow twitch slightly in secondhand annoyance. Even though it wasn't any of my business, his attitude still annoyed me (as if mine ever didn't). Next to me, I could practically feel the nervousness dripping off of him, maybe he knew the other kid. "I attended Somei Private Academy. My name is Iida Tenya."

"Somei? So you're a damn elite, huh? Looks like I'll have fun crushing you." The taller male now identified as Iida, reeled back sightly at the declaration. "'Crushing'?" He repeated in shock. "That's cruel. Do you truly aim to be a hero?" The conversation seemed to end after that, and I could see that the spiky blond had turned his way to face my direction. Iida followed his gaze, spotting myself and Midoriya, who had remained silent throughout the ordeal. "You're..." Iida trailed off.

This seemed to spark the attention of the rest of the classmates, who all also turned their heads to face us. "Oh, um..." Midoriya began to sweat nervously at the sudden attention, and I could tell that he had never been very social. Iida began marching towards us, robotically swinging his arms. "I am from Soumei Private Academy. My name is-"

Iida never managed to finish his sentence, because I cut him off. "We heard, you don't have to repeat yourself." He froze as I finished my interruption. Midoriya then stepped in, which I gladly allowed. I hate this... "I'm Midoriya. Nice to meet you Iida." The freckled boy introduced.

I nodded my head towards Iida as my own greeting, deciding to find my seat instead of standing around aimlessly. However, as I looked around for an open desk, I found to my displeasure that the only ones available were directly around the spiky blond. Irritation crossed my features, and I determined that it was probably best to just sit next to him. As I approached the small table, I noticed that one of the thought to be empty seats actually held an invisible girl and that the spiky bold was glaring harshly at Midoriya, who was still conversing with Iida and a new guest. I sat down and focused on the trio at the front door, just as the rest of my classmates had been doing, and recognized the newcomer as the girl with brown hair and pink cheeks from the entrance exam.

Then, a voice spoke up behind them. "Go somewhere else if you want to play at being friends." The dreary voice had managed to shock the three chatty students into silence in mere seconds. Though I couldn't see the owner of the voice, I could tell that it belonged to an adult, most likely our teacher. "This is the hero course." The teacher spoke out again.

He rose from the floor and stepped out of a yellow... sleeping bag? What? Is this caterpillar actually a pro? I furrowed my brow slightly, but physically shook off my confusion. Even if he wasn't what I was expecting, there was still probably a reason why he was a professional hero. "Okay, it took eight seconds before you were quiet. Time is limited. You kids are not rational enough. I'm your homeroom teacher, Aizawa Shouta."

Aizawa stepped further into the classroom, and I was now able to fully analyze my new teacher. He had longer black hair and a scruff. A scarf fully enveloped his neck, and I knew it probably wasn't for fashion. His eyes were rimmed red and his attire seemed casual from what I assumed should have been his hero costume. Aizawa reached his hand into the yellow sleeping bag, rummaging around for something.

"It's kind of sudden, but put this on and go out onto the field." Aizawa then pulled out the blue U.A gym uniform.