3:

A/n: Huge thanks to thehardie-boy for editing, and the viewers for reading, this is by far my strangest book.

__________________________________________________________

"Maybe I make things a mess

And maybe you're right to have doubts in me

Maybe, but nevertheless

If you for once could just trust me

Just this once let me come through for you

The way that you want me to

Let me make you proud"

~Let me make you proud, Tangled the series, Jeremy Jorden.

-

-

-

Chapter 3:

Louie:

Louie ran downstairs to find the villains had teamed up and were invading his living room. "Oh no, Magica De Spell!"

Glomgold looked to the other villains.

"Huh?" Then grumbled, "We've come for McDuck and family. So... are the others here?"

Louie had never wished his family was here more than this moment,

"N-no they're all gone."

"Oh- I see. Family meeting-"

Louie had to think fast. Wasn't Glomgold supposed to be prepping for that stupid bet?

"You didn't even check if they were home?!"

"Don't start with me, Catherine!"

"Dewey's not even here?! But this one means nothing to me!"

"Look, we're here. Why don't we annihilate the green one as sort of a warm-up?"

"And then what? What was your scheme here, exactly? Just show up and fight?"

"Of course not! I'm sure Flintheart had a perfectly good plan and-"

Right. If Magica were the one running this scheme, they would've defeated the family by now- at least half of them.

"My scheme was to bring us all together, like a family! And then our family destroys his family! How is that not a plan?"

Oh gosh, how stupid could he possibly be? The villains are going to eat him alive right about...

"A good scheme is like a family."

"What?"

"It can be big, complicated, frustrating, and people may not always understand it. But when the individual parts come together, it can achieve the impossible. A family united is the finest scheme of all!"

Wow. He actually said something that wasn't entirely stupid.

"Who cares? In half an hour, McDuck's gonna win the bet and become twice as rich and powerful."

"All those resources!"

"All those magical artifacts. None of us will be able to destroy him."

"He will become untouchable!"

"What do we do now, new pa?"

"Even if I lose my fortune, we can still kill Scrooge."

"Then your fortune goes to his family."

"So we'll kill his whole family!"

"If you want to be part of this family, you gotta stop."

This was Louie's chance to get ahead of them. Who cares what Della said, he's good at this, and he can prove her wrong by- wait.