9:

Chapter 9:

Edited by my friend: TheHardieBoy

__________________________________

"Ever since I could remember, everything inside of me just wanted to fit in.

I was never one for pretenders, everything I tried to be just wouldn't settle in. If I told you what I was, would you turn your back on me? And if I seemed dangerous, would you be scared? I get the feeling just because everything I touch isn't dark enough. If this problem lies in me-

I'm only a man with a chamber who's got me, I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me.

A monster,

A monster,

I've turned into a monster,

A monster,

A monster,

And it keeps getting stronger."

~Imagine dragons, Monster.

-

-

-

It wasn't easy to do, but somehow it was the right thing.

"Huey? Dewey?" Louie spoke in a normal volume.

No answer.

Good.

Time? 12:39 am.

"Ready to go?"

Louie grabbed his bag and climbed out the window.

Louie didn't belong here anyway; all he did was make things worse. He knew it too. He didn't know where he'd begin if he were to explain it.

The temple of Toth Ra: if he'd just listened to Webby, Toth Ra wouldn't have tried to kill him, and because that happened, his family had to risk themselves to save him.

The time he stole Scrooge's fortune and made Owlson not only leave Louie, but Scrooge too.

The timephoon.

Sigh.

He never should've stolen the timetub. He could've killed his whole family. What if... What if they didn't make it?

The dangerous game night...

If he'd just..

If he'd just...

If he'd just...

What was wrong with him? Everyone else loved adventures. Maybe not Donald, but he definitely used to.

How did he fail so badly? That his family just... stopped caring.

'I saw your brothers blink out of existence because you wanted a shortcut to riches.'

'But I said I was sorry.'

"They don't care.

They only love those who are perfect.

Huey,

'Unless this treasure is cursed, and dispelling the curse leads to a whole other adventure and so on forever! Let's go!'

Dewey,

'I'll always believe you can do anything, but you never have to prove anything to me.'

And....

Webby,

'You don't have to be me, you just have to be Webby and you have your own way of doing things that is unique and special you don't have to prove yourself to anyone.'