17:

Quick authors note: Special thanks to  TheHardie-Boy

For proof reading this chapter and helping me out. I can't even tell you how much I appreciate it and how much it actually helped my anxiety level 

Anyway, enjoy! I'm sorry it took so long.

"I never meant to make it such a mess. I never thought that it would go this far- so I just stand here sorry...searching for something to say.....

Something to say....

Words fail,

Words fail,

There's nothing I can say..."

Dear Evan Hanson, Words fail

-

-

-

Chapter 17

Everything hurt....

Louie has gotten used to the many headaches he has due to stress, but this one was different- it even hurt differently.

"Louie..." He heard someone say...

"Louie, you need to wake up now...."

He didn't recognize the voice, but he still half expected to wake up in the mansion.

"Louie?"

He opened his eyes and immediately regretted it: everything was so bright suddenly. He instantly closed them again, sitting upright and blinking a lot until they adjusted.

"Hello, Louie, I'm Doctor Harz."

He tried opening his eyes again, but they continued to force themselves shut. He continued to try until finally they adjusted slightly. As long as he didn't make eye contact with anyone and just focused on keeping his eyes open, he was fine.

"Louie, do you know what happened to you?"

He hadn't really put it together; he wasn't at home, and he was now talking to a random guy in an unknown place.

What even happened?

"Louie can you hear me?"

He nodded.

He just realized he was in a hospital. He now remembers why he's not in the mansion, but why is he here?

"Can you talk? Can you tell me your name?"

"I-It's Louie Duck."

He freakin hated hospitals!

"Good. How old are you?"

"E-Eleven."

"Alright. Do you know what happened to you?"

"No, but I have a feeling you're going to tell me."

The doctor chuckled, "Well, you hit your head while an older woman named Magica De Spell attacked you. Do you remember this?"

"Kinda," he said.

"When's your birthday?"

"April... 15th."

"Seems most of your long term memory is there. How are you feeling?"

"My head hurts," he groaned.

"I'm sure it does," the doctor chuckled. "And your arm?"

He looked at his now bright, red-stitched up arm. Just looking at it made him uncomfortable and want to pass out or vomit, he wasn't sure which yet. "Also hurts."