Broken "Promise"

Ali's POV
It's been about a week since Ashlyn and Chris move in. They're the closest thing to family I have right now, other than Kyle. Every day after school, the four of us either sit on the soccer field and talk, or have a mini soccer game. Kyle and Chris spend all day whispering about me and Ash. I don't know what they're saying to each other, but I know it's probably not good. Ash and I have to sneak around a lot to risk not getting caught by any of the soccer team. I'm pulled out of my thoughts of my new life, when Ashlyn signals me and the boys over to the field when the rest of the girls leave. We hop over the short fence, and grab a ball. Ash kicks it over to me and I knock it into the goal. "Hey, we didn't start yet!" Chris yells across the field. Him and Kyle jump on us, and tackle us to the ground. We lay there laughing and talking for a while until we hear someone. Oh great. "Get off the field!" The person yells. We all slowly stand up, nowhere near ready for what's about to happen. We see the entire team standing there. They gasp when the see Ashlyn with me. I guess they didn't see her before. "ASHLYN! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH HER!?!" Hope shouts. She's always been my worst enemy, and it doesn't help that she's Ashlyn's so called best friend. All of a sudden, there are multiple fists flying at my face, and people holding me down. I can't escape this. Help me Ash.
Ash's POV
Seeing my friends doing this to Ali breaks my heart. It breaks my trust. My first instinct is to go help her, but they pull me back. They hold down everyone, and punch us until Jill Ellis eventually walks out. "What's going on!? Stop hurting them!" She shouts. As soon as they open their mouths to defend themselves, Jill continues. "I don't know what you all have against each other right now, but what's going on? Hope and Ashlyn, from what I see, I can tell that you both have very different stories. Hope, you first." "We wanted to cut through the field today, because we didn't wanna walk around, but when we came out, we saw them on the field. We've warned Ashlyn to stay away from the Krieger's, but she chose not to listen." "I'm saving my questions for later. Ash, what were you doing on the field with them. I'm not mad. I have nothing against the Krieger's, but what we're you doing," Jill asks me. "The four of us were just juggling, and talking. Then, the rest of the team comes out, and starts punching us. What they all have against her? It's a lie," I say. Jill thinks about the two speeches, and asks if the team wants to know anything else. When Sydney Leroux asks, "What were you doing on the field with Ali, Kyle, and Chris? I get the brother thing, but not the Krieger thing. And what do you mean it was all a lie?" I take a deep breath before answering her. "Mia lied. Ali never cheated on her. It's not my place to tell what really happened, but I can tell you, Mia lied. And the part about what I was doing out here with them? There all I have left," I say weakly, but everyone just looks confused, so I continue. "Ali, Kyle, and Chris are all I have left. They're the closest thing to family I have right now. I don't have parents anymore. They won't except a gay child." I look over at Ali, who has tears streaming down her face. When the team finally leaves, we jump back over the fence, and start the ride home.
A few weeks later
Ali's POV
It's been a few weeks since the fight with the soccer team. None of them like me still, but they don't avoid me as much. Tonight's just me and the boys for a while. Ashlyn's going to some crazy soccer party. After a few hours of goofing around with Kyle and Chris, Ashlyn finally gets home. She hobbles into our room, clearly super drunk, and flops onto my bed next to me. "Hey there pretty," Ash slurs and winks at me. I can't help but blush. It took me a while to finally figure out what the feeling is, but she can't possibly feel the same way about me. Ash pulls me into her lap and starts to pull my face closer. "Ashlyn, your drunk. This isn't a good idea." She suddenly crashes our lips together. I know she won't remember this in the morning. I try not to kiss back, but I can't resist. The kiss isn't sloppy at all, so I get suspicious. What did I get myself into? It's a short but passionate kiss. Ashlyn whispers something up against my lips before we both fall asleep in my bed. "I'm not drunk."