Best Friends

Addison's POV 

School isn't always so bad. Take today for example. I made it out alive with a new best friend. Just, being in Florida's so different than Germany. I'm just lucky I know fluent English. Anyways, back to the whole best friend thing. I met this girl, Ava Harris. We immediately connected and became super close. I texted my mom, and she said I can go to Ava's house after school. When we arrive at her ginormous mansion after a short walk, she quickly introduces me to her mom before pulling me up to her room. "Addy, so weird question, but do you like stalking people?" Ava asks me. "Ummm...... sure?" "Mmkay, so, a while ago, I found this picture of this girl fall out of some box my mom was going through. I've never seen this girl before. I need your help." I nod, as she grabs the picture from her desk drawers. 

Ava's POV

"Look. It was ripped down the middle. Someone's arm's around her waist, and it looks like she has her arm around someone too," I say, pointing out the little details to my best friend. "Ava... I know who she is. And there's more to it," Addison tells me. She walks over to her backpack and pulls something out. She walks back over to me, and it looks like she's holding a picture as well. She puts the two together. Perfect match. But when I realize who's in the half I haven't seen before, I don't even know what to think anymore. It's my mom. Her arm wrapped around the girl's waist. I've never seen her smile as big as she is in the picture. "Addy... that's my mom. How do you have the other half of this picture?" "Av, the other girl? That's my mom."

Ash's POV

After greeting Ava and meeting her new friend, I walk into practice like any other normal day. I change, greet my teammates, and head out to the pitch. I see Alex pretending to be a goalie, and some other girl shooting on her. Alex and I finally forgave each other for the awful breakup, but became really good friends again when she signed to Orlando. But when I see who she's with, I brings back old memories. I'm kind of scared though. Ali's here.

End of practice

Ali's POV

I go to head out of the stadium, when I feel a hand grab my shoulder. I turn around, only to come face to face with my ex best friend. 

——————————————

Hey! I'm so sorry for the super long wait. I've just been very stressed with school and just everything going on in the world right now. Anyways, thanks for reading! I hope you're enjoying this story so far. Please comment and vote. I always appreciate feedback. Positive and negative.