three

tw: uncensored swearing

Virgil woke late the next morning, Remus's arms wrapped loosely around him from behind and he had a splitting headache.

It wasn't uncommon for the two roommates to cuddle together, especially after a full night of drinking. They were close and had a very strong platonic love for each other.

Virgil groaned, and, thanking whatever god was up there that he didn't have any classes today, wriggled free of his roommate's arms. He didn't remember much from the night before, but, telling by the numerous empty beer bottles on the floor and nightstand, he and Remus had had another drink night.

Remus shifted, yawning.

"Nice hair." Remus chuckled.

Virgil's eyes grew wide.

What had they done last night?

Virgil climbed over Remus with a desperate haste and he looked in the mirror.

"What the fuck happened to my hair?" Virgil shouted at nobody in particular.

Remus was just waking up and he chuckled again.

"You said you were getting sick of your natural color, so we dyed your hair."

"Yes Remus, I can tell." Virgil glared at Remus then turned back to the mirror.
"Why purple?"

"Because it's a good color on you. Don't worry so much Virgey, it looks amazing."

"You do not get to call me Virgey after you did this," Virgil gestured to his freshly colored hair, "to my head."

"You're being overdramatic. Give it a few days, it'll grow on you." Remus rolled his eyes.

Virgil continued to mope, not taking his eyes away from his purple-haired reflection in the mirror.

"Quit moping and get some painkillers. I've got a killer hangover after last night and I'm sure you do too."

Virgil did, stopping to look at himself in the mirror once more.

Other than the painfully bright color, Remus actually did a really good job. It had been evenly bleached and nearly perfectly dyed. Remus was good, especially for an amateur.

He grabbed the pill bottle and swallowed two dry, tossing the bottle to Remus.

Virgil slipped his shoes and jacket on, grabbed his keys, wallet, and phone and pulled the hood of the jacket over his head.

"Where the hell are you going?" Remus asked, popping two of the pills in his mouth.

"Out. Clean up the room while I'm gone, yeah? I'll be back later." Virgil replied before leaving the room quickly.

He glanced down at his phone.

117 messages from Pat 🐶
67 missed calls from Pat 🐶
17 voicemails from Pat 🐶

"Shit!" Virgil hissed to himself.

He clicked into the phone app quickly and dialed Patton's number, holding he phone up to his ear.

The phone didn't even ring once before he heard Patton's worried voice on the other end.

"Virge, kiddo, is that you? Are you alright?" Patton asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry for not texting, I forgot. I've got an emergency though and I need your help. Can we meet at the shop?" Virgil asked.