Ice skating

It was Christmas morning. The whole Hogwarts was covered in snow, and the Black Lake had frozen.

Draco looked out the window. He saw a few people walking over to the lake, and immediately recognised them.

He recognised the jet black hair, sticking out from every end, he recognised the flame red hair highlighting him the most and he recognised long brown bushy hair.

He smiled to himself. He saw the golden trio putting on skates and skating out on the ice. Ron wasn't bad, Hermione was great but Harry was absolutely etrocious. He kept on falling down. He laughed at the sight.

He then saw Ron and Hermione bumping into each other and falling over one another, as they burst out laughing. He heard Harry say "Guys look, I can stand on-" and saw Harry fall down on the ice again.

He laughed again, seeing as they were also laughing. Ron and Hermione then kissed, as if there was no tomorrow.

Draco could see Harry's uncomfortable expression from the window, and Ron and Hermione both parted. They talked for a few minutes, before the lovebirds got off the ice and toon their skates off, walking up to the castle, leaving Harry alone.

Draco then ran down the stairs, clinging on to the skates his mother gave him for his birthday.

When he arrived to the Black Lake he saw a helpless Harry still trying to stand on ice, but he kept on falling into the snow.

"Hey Potter!" Draco shouted. Harry turned his head and turned bright red when he saw Draco slowing down, smirking at an embarrassed Harry.

"You're terrible at skating." Said Draco finally arriving to where Harry was sitting.

"What do you expect? I never actually skated properly in my life." Said Harry.

"Wait, what?? Never?" Asked Draco incredolously. Harry nodded smiling.

"Come, I'll teach you" said Draco handing his hand over to Harry. But Harry, instead of taking it, he pulled Draco down right on top of him.

"Potter!" Said Draco confused and blushing. Harry giggled. "You look so sweet, your hair all messed up." Said Harry, booping Draco on the nose.

Draco went if possible even redder. "Shut up."

"Make me" said Harry playfully.

A smirk played across Draco's face. "I can..." And he leant down to whisper in Harry's ear "... But you might moan a little" he said lifting his head up to see Harry's scarlet red face.

Draco got off Harry, as if nothing happened. He put on his skates , and started to skate (really well) on the ice.

Harry watched him in awe.

"Come on, get your lazy arse off the snow." Said Draco smiling.

Harry rolled his eyes playfully and got up, falling onto Draco. Draco caught him, clutching a giggling Harry tightly by his arms. "Oh shut up already will you, or I might melt of adorableness." Said Draco smiling, moving Harry's hair out of his face.

Slowly slowly, Harry got better and better. At one point, it started to snow again, but they simply ignored it and continued skating.

Harry was really good now, almost as good as Draco. But he went too fast, collapsing over Draco. They both laughed as they fell into the thick heavy snow.

"Oh, Merry Christmas by the way. Malfoy. "Harry added, looking at Draco and smiling at him.

Draco smiled back at him. "Merry Christmas Harry. You know, this is the best Christmas I've ever had in my life." Said Draco.

"Mine too" said Harry, leaning in to kiss him.

But before he could even reach Draco, Draco had already grabbed Harry by his jacket and pulled him in for a loooong kiss.

They might have slipped their tongue in, and maybe a certain someone (*cough* Draco *cough*) might have moaned when another certain someone (*cough* Harry *cough*) decided to suck on someone's neck.

The end

------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone!! So, this would be a "Christmas special". I will make more, as soon as I get an inspiration. I got this chapter's inspiration because I went skating with my dad and a friend of my parents in Lucerne (Switzerland). Anyway, I had a really great time. Anyways, if you have any suggestions, or any Drarry oneshot you'd like me to make, just message me or something like that.
Goodbye my Drarry lovers,

-Padfoot (not Sirius xd)