Dada Tutor

Draco tried to perform a Patronus charm, but he couldn't.

He didn't have any powerful enough memory to create one.

"Class dismissed, everyone, you may leave. Oh, except for you Malfoy." Said professor Danvers.

Draco felt heat going up his cheeks and creeping across his neck.

Some snickered, whilst the rest didn't really care and left.

Harry, who had noticed that Draco couldn't exactly produce a Patronus, felt bad for Draco.

Yeah, his an arsehole.

But still, almost everyone in the class could produce one. And Draco really seemed to be suffering.

Draco walked up to professor Danvers' desk. "What is it, professor?" He asked in his most polite voice.

"Mr. Malfoy, I am sure that you have noticed that practically everybody in class can produce a Patronus." She said.

Draco's heart sank. He didn't want to talk about his feelings to a woman he doesn't even know, he just considers her as a teacher, full stop.

But that wasn't what she wanted to do.

"I don't know if you know this, but Mr. Potter was able to produce a Patronus in his third year. And so, I've been thinking, that from now on, until you can produce a Patronus, he will help you. You will both meet up here every Tuesday afternoon at four o'clock, understood?" She said.

Draco felt like he was going to faint right then and there. Harry? As in Harry Potter? As in Harry freaking James Potter?!

He felt his heart beating hardly against his ribs, and wondered how professor Danvers couldn't hear it.

His throat felt dry, and he could feel a knot tying inside. His mouth all of a sudden felt dry, so he nodded.

Professor Danvers nodded back in response and shooed him away.

Draco took his time to get back to Slytherin common room.

*****

Harry had received an owl from professor Danvers, saying that he was to help Malfoy with the Patronus charm.

He looked at his calendar, even though he knew perfectly well what day it was.

He sighed, thinking of the four days left for the meeting.

"What's that there you got?" Asked a familiar voice.

Harry turned around and saw Ron there, munching on a sandwich.

"Letter from professor Danvers." Harry said, sighing at the end.

"Yea, but what's in it?" He insisted.

"I need to help Malfoy with the Patronus charm." Said Harry.

"What?! You have to spend time with that git?" Said Ron, his face turning slightly red from anger.

"Ron, calm down. He may sometimes be annoying, but he changed. I know he did, I can tell. He barely makes fun of people, and when he does it's only because people trigger him." Said Harry.

Ron simply stared at Harry.

"Harry... Mate, are you alright?" Ron asked cautiously, scared that he might lash out. You don't want to get on Harry's bad side when he's angry.

"Yes Ron, I'm fine. I am being reasonable." Said Harry, smiling calmly at Ron.

"Oh, ok." Said Ron, returning the smile.