Tik tok 🥳

This au has been in my head since I started my math class.

Ok

Au where Draco is obsessed Tik Tok (mostly because he hangs out with Pansy too much) and he sees a trend he wants to do with his best frend.

Enjoy!

---------

"Hey, Draco! Look at this!" Pansy said, shoving his phone in the red head's face.

Draco had to squint his eyes for a sec because the light on his friend's phone was way too bright for normal human eyes.

On the phone, he saw a video of two teenagers, a boy and a girl, sitting in a car, listening to a song. It was very catchy.

Draco read the words that were edited on the video. His eyes widened.

"I tried kissing my best friend, and..."

The girl and the boy kept on glancing at each other, and laughed in random seconds.

As the song progressed, he saw the girl moving closer to the boy.

The boy seemed surprised, but didn't do anything.

Then, bang.

She kissed him.

And the guy didn't pull away.

Instead, he put a hand on the back of the girl's head, and simply pushed her in closer.

That's where the video ended before starting again.

"You have to this with your best friend, Draco! It's so cute!" Pansy said, waving his arms around happily.

Pansy and Blaise were the only ones that knew that Draco had a crush on Harry Potter for a while now.

Draco blushed a bit, and rubbed the back of his neck.

"That's a lovely suggestion, Pans, but I can't do that, can I? Harry wouldn't feel the same way!" He whined, feeling a small and sharp pain in his heart once he said that.

"Oh, come on, please! If it backfires, you can just tell him it was a joke! He probably won't take it too seriously if it were a joke." Pansy said, pouting at him.

Draco thought for a sec, before nodding, and grinning at his friend.

"You know what, Pans? I'll do it. I will kiss my best friend."

****

Turns out, it's harder than Draco thought.

He knew that Harry wasn't a big fan of Tik Tok, and honestly finds it annoying that Draco has it.

But, he never exactly complained.

Well, maybe once or twice.

But anyWAYS.

He also wasn't a huge fan of being filmed, so he'll probably feel awkward, or will straight up not want to do it.

Draco sighed to himself, as he swallowed down his nerves and went to ask Harry if he wanted to come over.

"Hey, Harry?"

Harry turned to him, his eyes slightly curious, and Draco swore his heart was going to jump out of his chest.

Despite his strange feelings, he composedly asked "Do you want to stay over my house? I-i mean, like, come in? Ah, shit, no I meant, do- ugh, do. you. want. to. come. over. Ok, do you want to come over at my house this afternoon?"

Harry stared confusedly at a flustered Draco, and then slowly nodded.

"Ok, great! See ya after class!" Draco said, walking back to his class, leaving a very clueless Harry alone.