Potions

Draco's POV

I don't understand what's been going on with me recently. I've been more distracted, and I find myself muting the world and locking myself up in my head, arguing back and forth with my thoughts.

I also find myself daydreaming sometimes, and I never do that.

I mean, I know that I have been bi for a while, but there wasn't really anyone who actually confirmed it.

Until I saw him.

His jet black hair sticking out from every end, his mesmerising emerald forest eyes, his slightly lopsided and round glasses, his rosy cheeks, and his half tan, half pale skin, his adorable smile, his angelical and innocent like laug-

"DRACO!!!!" I hear someone say, realising that 'someone' was Pansy.

"What" I snapped, annoyed that my train of thought was interrupted.

"I suppose you weren't listening. Thinking about him again?" Pansy said, a grin spreading across her face.

I felt my cheeks become hot.

"You are so in love!!" She sang.

"Shut up, Pansy." I said blushing.

Harry's POV

Ugh, potions straight after breakfast is not the smartest choice in my opinion.

I had not exactly eaten a huge amount of food, but enough to convince Hermione.

Ron, Hermione and I all walked  in the class just when the bell rang.

Hermione and Ron found a seat together, but I couldn't, and guess what.

The only bloody seat left, was next to Malfoy.

Recently, something's been up with me.

Every time I see him, I start to get nervous and all of a sudden I feel like I have just ran  a race.

My face would be slightly sweating, it would also feel terribly hot.

My heart beat would quicken, and my knees would all of a sudden start feeling weak, as if they forgot how much I weighed.

*flashback*

The other day, I was passing by in the hallway, and Malfoy just so happened to be walking down there too. Alone.

After the war, he never gelled his hair back, letting loose stands of blonde hair bounce on his forehead slightly as he walked. His grey mercury eyes we're shining in their light of the hallway. His cheeks went slightly pink when he saw me. Was he blushing? I thought. It was pretty hot inside the castle, and many students (including me and Malfoy) had taken our robes off and only stayed in our shirts and tie. Headmistress McGonagall had made specific shirts that we were allowed to wear if it was hot. It had our house crest on the top left corner of the shirt. Anyway, in the dim light I could see how toned his biceps were, and how he walked so gracefully and elegantly. It was only the  when I realised how extremely handsome (*cough* and *cough* sexy *cough cough*) he was.

All of a sudden, it sort of just, blurted out of me.

"Hey Malfoy" I said, grinning at him.

"Er, hey Potter" He answered a little awkwardly, returning the smile.

*end of flashback*

"Settle down, everyone. Alright, today, we will be brewing a very special yet tricky potion, called amortentia. Has anyone heard of it?" Asked professor Slughorn.