Chapter 5 ~ Am I cursed?

I picked up the phone to a drunken Michael saying,
"Babygirl, where are you, you still haven't come home, you SLUT, ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME AGAIN, YOU FUCKING WHORE! COME HOME NOW!" Of course, he already forgot that I had come home earlier today, I wonder what drug he was on when that happened. It's so easy for that bastard to forget about beating his girlfriend and kicking her out of the house.
"Babe, I- I was already home today, you kicked me out. Do- do you not remember?" I asked him, my eyes started to tear up as my body began shaking. I make eye contact with Harry's brilliant green eyes and remembered that he followed me into the room. There's no way Harry didn't hear that, welp, there is the big secret Harry, I'm sure you can put two and two together. Sorrow filled his saddened, blue eyes.
"BITCH, I WOULD HAVE REMEMBERED, NOW COME HOME!" He screamed into the phone. I had to leave or else Harry would be in danger.
"Ok, I'm- I'm com-" Before I could finish my sentence Harry snatched the phone out of my hand and hung up.
"Harry what the hell! He's going to be furious with me!"
"There's no way you're ever going back to that- to that, scumbag!" Harry cursed out a yelled.
"Look at what he's done to you Alicia , he's not gonna change. He should be locked up forever, people like him don't change." The tears that welled up in my eyes began to fall and I started sobbing. Harry grabbed me in his arms tightly but gentle at the same time. He held my head and waist. Whispering in my ear that everything would be okay. Once I began to settle down, I had become exhausted from my heart-wrenching sobs. Harry picked me up and put me in bed, tucking me under the blankets. I was already half asleep when he put me in bed. Before I could drift into the dream world I heard a small,
"Goodnight, Alicia ." and felt a small kiss placed on my forehead.

I woke up on a Saturday morning in excruciating pain. My face and neck were on fire, my wrist hurt so much I could barely bend it without wincing. I rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom. There was a boxed toothbrush and toothpaste on the counter. I brushed my teeth and tried my best to fix my mess of hair. My bruises had become back and blue now, finally settling into my skin. I left the bedroom and saw Harry watching TV in the living room.
"Who is this Alicia ? And are Harry Styles and her together? This is Amy from Clevver News. Make sure you-" Harry turned off the TV. He sighed and held his head in his hands.
"Fuck." He cursed softly. He sat there for a little while before sitting up.
"Oh, Alicia , I didn't see you there." He said, flinching slightly. He walked over to me and grabbed my wrist with the force of a feather. He examined the handprint bruises on my arm and then look at the blue ring around my wrist.
"Does it hurt to move it?" He gently questioned me.
"Yeah, it hurts a lot."
"Do you want some Advil?" I nodded in response. He went to the kitchen to go get the Advil then came back with a glass of water. He handed them to me then sat down on the couch. I sat down with him after swallowing the medication.
"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked.
"Uhm- I- um,"
"You don't have to if you're not ready." He stated, making sure that I felt comfortable.
"No- no, you deserve to know, I mean all that you've done for me." I shook.
"It wasn't always like this," I began.