Chapter 6 ~ Where it all began.

"Me and him had something special, at least I thought we did. When I first moved here to become a writer I met him. He was sweet and kind. He made me laugh. We were in a relationship for two years though, until I found out he had been cheating on me. The way he cheated was the worst though," I started tearing up and shaking, Harry rubbed my back, comforting me as I continued," He was cheating on me for a year."
"The bastard didn't say anything for a year. I found out on my own and when I tried to break up with him he hit me. He started crying and begging me to stay and I was a fool to believe that he wasn't going to do it again. I should have left! I was so ignorant to believe that he would be better. Then he started drinking and doing drugs, they fucked up his brain so much he doesn't even think I have a job anymore!" I exclaimed in pure rage.
"Every time I leave the house to him it's me cheating on him! I've never once cheated!" Tears started falling out of my eyes, I continued anyway.
"Maybe the real reason why I stay with him isn't fear. Maybe I'm just waiting for everything to go back to normal and we can be happy again. I'm so stupid." I said looking Harry in the eyes. He wiped my tears away on my face, making sure to be as gentle as possible on my black eye.
"Hey! You are not stupid, at all!"
"I'm so sorry this is happening to you, Alicia. You deserve so much better."
"I just feel so lost, Harry. I mean, what do I do? I can't go back to him!" Harry just held me, that was all he could do at the moment.
"It's going to be ok, Alicia, I promise you, you are going to get through this. And I'll be there every step of the way with you." He squeezed me tighter as he said this, it was almost like a reassurance. We stayed in comforting silence for a long time until he spoke up.
"Do you wanna come to my concert next Sunday? It's gonna be at Madison Square Garden. I can get you front row!" He said shaking my body in excitement. I giggled when he started tickling me.

"Hahahaha! Harry st-stop!" I exclaimed, laughing so hard at the tickling. I was now placed on top of his chest squirming, trying to get out of his grasp.
"Not until you answer!" He shouted over my giggling. He was now sitting up and I was sat on his lap.
"Yes! Yes, I'll go to your concert!" The tickling subsided and I was still on his lap. He kept his hands on my hips.
"You didn't have to tickle me silly, I was gonna say yes anyway! You already know I'm a fan, this is like a dream come true." I said starry-eyed. He graced me with a warm, precious smile. I never noticed how prominent his sweet dimples were in his cheeks, or how soft his lips look. I wonder how perfectly they would fit mine. My eyes flickered back up to his, beautiful Caribbean blue that I sink deeper into every day. Harry and I were so close, we had been subconsciously moving in closer and closer to each other, lips almost brushing when I suddenly put my head on his shoulder instead of kissing him.
"I'm sorry I want to kiss you, I really do, but I'm not ready. I've got bruises all over my body, I've never felt more unsexy than right now. I want it to be the right time."I muffled out from his shoulder.
"It's okay, I shouldn't have made a move, I just couldn't help myself." He chuckled bashfully. I laughed with him. I could hear the small bit of disappointment in his tone.
"It's not just your fault, I want to kiss you just as much as you want to kiss me," I replied picking my head off his shoulder to meet his eyes again.
"Well, what should we do now?" I spoke up.
"Do you wanna go shopping?" Harry asked me.
"Oh! Sounds fun! Wait- I can't go out like this though. I'm a mess right now, my neck isn't too friendly looking." I replied, disappointed.
"I could give you a hoodie to borrow to cover it up and you look beautiful like always, Alicia" I blushed bright red at him calling me beautiful, I tried to hide my face.
"I guess I can wear my jeans from yesterday then." I shyly responded.
"Perfect!" He replied ecstatically.
"As long as I get to pick out the hoodie!"
"Whatever you say, Alicia." Just when I got rid of blush.