two

The windows steamed over quickly as they desperately gasped for air every time their lips would part. His hands rubbed up and down her upper thighs, getting closer and closer to where she wanted him the most. His fingers slipped downwards to her knee, wrapping around the inside of it and pulling it up so her whole leg stretched across the center console of his car. With his other hand he grabbed at her waist to fully guide her to his seat, so that she was now straddling him. He groaned as she took advantage of the new position, wrapping her arms around his neck and grabbing at his hair.

They pulled apart momentarily. Maze almost choked on her own breath when she saw how sexy he looked with hooded red eyes darkened with lust. He went in for a quick peck, licking his lips afterwards. He moaned, "You taste like berries."

She giggled, "It's my lip gloss."

He stared at her in wonder for a moment before grabbing her by the neck to kiss her again, his arms sneaking around her waist to hold her tightly. She kissed  back eagerly, her mind felt hazy as if everything that was happening was merely a dream. But, God, it did not feel like a mere dream.

Harry sat up slightly in his seat, causing Maze's back to accidentally hit his steering wheel, causing the car to beep loudly. She jumped, and he chuckled, reaching down beside him to recline his seat all the way so that they were now almost laying down. At this angle, she could feel his hardened length against her thigh. She bit her lip, her perfectly manicured hands slid up his chest as she adjusted herself down onto him, so that they met perfectly in the middle. Slightly unsure of herself, she slowly grinded her hips down on his bulge, using his torso as leverage. His low groan reassured her and encouraged her to continue. The fact that they were high only made everything feel sexier and her bundle of nerves even more sensitive. Her legs started to shake slightly as she continued moving.

His hands slid up the back of her thighs to grab at her ass, guiding her harder down into him. Her fingers played with the hem of his t-shirt. "Harry," she said quietly, it came out sounding like a moan. He hummed in response, a little preoccupied with how she was making him feel. "I'm not usually like this. I'm not this kind of girl..."

He smirked, raising a brow. "Yeah? What type of girl are you then?" Feeling her hands toying with his shirt, he decided to just take it off, and her eyes widened at his exposed tattooed abdomen. How the hell did he have so many?

The tip of her fingers traced the outline of the butterfly tattoo inked on his stomach, before wrapping around the hem of her own shirt. She raised it slowly, stopping just below her black bra. "Well, I'm kinda shy."

The hands that were on her ass, made their way around her her waist and up her bare midriff at an agonizing pace. They stopped just below her hands, right over her rib cage. He traced the wire of her bra with his thumb as he said, "Oh yeah? What else?"

She hesitantly pulled her shirt over her head, "I'm quiet."

"Quiet isn't always a bad thing."

Her only response was a sweet smile.

"You seem like a real good girl," he continued.

A smirk formed on her face as she chuckled, she leaned down to bite his lower lip, her hands resting low on his torso, dangerously close to his belt buckle. "I guess I can be a little bad, too."

A low laugh started to bubble from his chest but he was cut off by her lips melting into his once again. Her fingers grabbed at his belt,  struggling to unbuckle it. He helped her, eager to be free of his tight jeans, and her hand came down to palm his length through his boxers. The action caused his legs to shake slightly and a shaky breath to be escape his lips.