six

Maze was walking the fine line between drunk and tipsy and it was just the place Harry wanted her to be. After shot after shot, he finally cut them both off when she started having difficulty standing up in her platform boots and she was bobbing her head to the music slightly off beat. He smirked at her only to receive an animated frown from her.

"Y-you—" She took a deep breath, speaking proved to be difficult in her inebriated state. "You never told me you had a girlfriend," she accused softly.

Harry tilted his head at her in confusion and Maze noticed that he had what appeared to be a rolled joint tucked behind his ear. "I don't have a girlfriend."

She pouted, "Then why'd you kiss her?" There was a slight whine to her voice that made her sound almost childlike.

"Who? Alexis?"

She nodded.

"Lex isn't my girlfriend, she's Zayn's girl."

"Then why'd you kiss her?" She repeated. "Especially if she's your friend's girl..."

Harry shrugged, "Cause I can do what I want. Besides, it was just jokes."

Maze made a face, "It was just jokes." She mocked him bitterly.

He laughed at her, "If I didn't know better, kitten, I'd think you were jealous."

Her brow raised, "And so what if I am? I never would've played with your dick if I'd known you'd just kiss another girl right in front of me."

He was thrown off guard by that one a little bit, the alcohol in his system made the gears in his mind move a tad slower. "Okay, I'm sorry. If I promise not to do it again will you rub on my dick some more?"

Maze just scoffed at him and he laughed.

"Do you by any chance know what time it is?" Harry asked and she pulled out her phone from where she had tucked into the waistband of her skirt. She clicked it on to see that it was 11:21pm and she told him to which he nodded.

"Where's your phone?"

"Connected to the speakers," he answered. "I'm the DJ for the night."

Maze nodded, her lips parting to form a small 'o'. That explained why he hadn't seen her text from earlier.

Harry smirked, grabbing both of her hands and pulling her closer to him. He took a step backwards, taking her with him, "Come on, we can't hide in here all night. Let's join the actual party."

Harry dropped one of her hands, holding the other one tight in his as he lead her out of the kitchen into the long hallway. When they reached the fluorescent living room, he maneuvered through the crowd much more smoothly than she had when she walked in. He pulled her to the crowded couch where there was just enough room for one person to sit comfortably. He sat down, spreading his legs and slouching down slightly as he leaned back and pulled her down on top of him to sit in his lap. She would never admit, but Maze liked this position a lot; she liked being on top of him.

He pulled the joint from behind his ear, placing it in between his lips. He tapped Maze on her thigh, catching her attention. She looked at him, his eyes were slightly glossy from the liquor. He pulled her arm, turning her body around with surprising strength. He fixed her legs so that she was loosely straddling him, and he could see her white frilly tiny little shorts under her dress. He smirked at the sight. He did all this just to be able to reach down into his pocket to pull out the lighter she'd been sitting on. She watched as he brought it to the end of the joint, lighting it up. He inhaled deeply, sucking it in.