•six•

As the camp comes into view Bellamy glances down at me. "Are you ready for what come next?" He asks and nod. "As long as you're the only one bossing me around." I tell him, making the slightest hint of a smile appear on his face.
We walk into camp together and gather everyone around us to tell them how everything's gonna be from now on. What's happened to Murphy and tell them about the new rules and when it's all said and done I go into the ship to check on how Monty is doing with the communication system.
"So we'll be able to talk to the ark?" I ask, standing next to Clarke. "Not necessarily talk, more like moors code." Monty says. "Do you want to do the honors?" He asks Jasper before he steps between me and Octavia. "That port right there." Monty says pointing to something on the machine.
As soon as he let's go of the clip it falls slightly and a wave of shock runs through my hand. "Shit." I hiss. "What happened?" Clarke asks. "I think we fried all the wristbands." Monty sighs. "So?" Octavia asks and my heart starts to beat out of my chest and my eyes begin to well with tears. "They think we're dead." I breath before I turn and walk out of the ship and run right into Bellamy.
"Hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey, what's wrong?" He asks. "My dad. Bell, he thinks I'm dead and I'm all he's got left." I tell him as he wraps his arms around me in a hug. I hug him back and bury my face in his chest. "What're we gonna do, Bellamy?" I ask him. "I don't know yet." He says.
"Come sleep in my tent tonight." He says. "Why?" I ask him and he shakes his head. "Just do it, alright?" He asks and I nod before following him to his tent. He lays down and pats the spot next to him and I lay down in the spot farthest from the door. I lay on my side and put my head on his arm as a pillow and get comfortable on him. "Thank you, Bellamy." I whisper as my eyelids start to get heavy. "Always, Princess." He says.
I slowly open my eyes and start to adjust to the darkness and immediately get confused before I remember where I am. "You okay?" Bellamy asks as I roll over so I'm facing him. "Yeah, I'm good." I sigh laying my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. It's sound, it's rhythm, everything. "You can't sleep either?" He asks me and I shrug. "I was until just then." I tell him making him smile. "Smart ass." He jokes.
"Come on." Bellamy says, getting up from his spot on the floor. "I want to show you something." He says, offering me his hand to help me get up and I take it. I follow him out of the tent to see almost everyone in camp still wide awake. I follow him into the trees and into a small clearing. "Are you bringing me out here to kill me?" I ask making him chuckle. "Close your eyes." He says and I nod and do as I'm told. "You trust me?" He asks grabbing my hand and I quickly nod before he starts leading my through the woods.
He keeps walking until I hear water. "Keep your eyes closed." He says making me smile. We walk a little farther over rocks before stopping by the water, it sounds like. "Open." He says and when I do, I see that it's the place we found the clue to find Jasper but the water is practically glowing because of the fish in it. "Wow." I breathe, watching the fish swim around under the shallow water. "Bellamy, this is amazing." I tell him and he nods. I look over at Bellamy to see he's already staring. "What?" I smile up at him. As I'm looking at him out of the corner of my eye, I see a ball of fire in the sky.
"Bellamy, what the hell is that?" I ask pointing at it. "It's a shooting star." He tells me and I slightly shake my head. "That's not a shooting star." I tell him and it gets bigger and bigger before it hits the earth. "Go back to camp. I'll go check it out." He says. "What! No, no way in hell." I tell him stepping towards him.
"Fine, but you stay with me. Anyone within a hundred mile radius could've seen that thing come down." He tells me. "Then lets go! What're we waiting for." I tell him running ahead of him.
As the ship comes into sight my heart beat quickens and I speed up and open the door. "Bellamy there's a girl!" I tell him. "Here, move." He says and I move out of the way before he rips the radio out of the small ship. "Bellamy no! What're you doing?" I yell grabbing his arm that holds the radio. "You don't understand! If they come down here they'll kill me for what I did." He tells me. "What the hell did you do?" I ask him. "I shot him. I shot Jaha." He tells me. "What?" I breathe. "I found out Octavia was coming to earth and I had to. Your dad came to me asking for help to keep you safe. And someone else came to me with a deal. Do this, kill him, and they'd get me on the drop ship. And I did it." He tells me. "You killed the chancellor?" I ask, still baffled. "He deserved it, alright. He locked Octavia up, he killed my mother." He says. "Yeah? He locked me up too, he floated my mom too. Bellamy we can fix this, I know we can." I tell him. "Please Bellamy, you have your family, okay. But my dad is still up there, alone. Please don't do this." I plead. "I'm sorry." He says before throwing the radio into the water. "No!" I yell. I look up at him and push him away from me. "I'm sorry." he says and I shake my head. "You don't get to be sorry! I begged you, and you did it anyway! Now, go before someone else gets here!" I tell him and he nods before taking off in the other direction.
And just like that, I was alone. I stand completely still and listen when I hear leaves and sticks crack under footsteps. I look around before I run and hide behind a tree. I watch as Clarke opens the ship door and as she does I run out from behind the tree. "Hey! What going on?" I ask her, trying to keep it together. "A girl." She yells back and I run towards her and watch as she gets out and looks mesmerized by everything.
"I dreamed it would smell like this." She smiles. "Is this rain?" She asks with a huge smile on her face. "Yeah," Clarke nods. "It actually does that a lot here." I tell her making Clarke giggle. I watch Fin run out of the woods and towards us. "Raven?" He call and she turns to him. "Finn!" She yells before running to him and kissing him and I look over at Clarke to see the horrified look on her face. He sits her down on a rock. "This is Clarke and Reyna, they were on the drop ship too." Finn says as Raven puts the cloth to her cut head. "Clarke? This is all because of your mom. We were trying to come down here together. We couldn't wait because the council is voting wether to kill 300 people to save air." Raven explains.
"Wait when?" Clarke asks. "Today. We have to tell them your alive." She says before running lever to the small ship. "The radio, it's gone. It must've gotten loose I should've strapped it to the A-strum. Dammit!" She yells before hitting the side of the ship. "No, no. This is my fault. Someone got here before us. We have to find him." Clarke says and I nod before taking off running in the opposite direction.
"Bellamy. They know you took the radio I didn't even have to tell them and they're coming." I tell him as Clarke runs up behind me. "Hey! Where is it?" Clarke asks. "Hey, Blondie. You taking a walk in the woods?" Bellamy asks condescendingly. "They're getting ready to kill 300 people up there to save oxygen. And I can guarantee you it won't be council members it'll be working people. You're people." Clarke says pointing at him. "Bellamy. Where's the radio?" Finn says running up and shoving him. "Hey!" I yell pushing Finn back. "I have no idea what you're talking about." Bellamy says pushing Finn back and getting in his face. "Bellamy Blake? They're looking everywhere for you." Raven says and I grab onto his arm. "Shut up!" He spits. "Looking for him why?" Clarke asks and I watch the smirk on Ravens face grow as she looks at Bellamy. "He shot chancellor Jaha." Raven says and my blood runs cold. Hearing someone else say it puts it in a different perspective. "That's why you took the wristbands. Needed everyone to think we're dead." Clarke says. "And all that "whatever the hell we want'? You just care about saving your own skin." Finn says before Bellamy tries to walk away.
"Hey! Shooter! Where's my radio?" Raven asks running in front of him. "Get out of my way." Bellamy says. "Where is it?" She asks again. "I should've killed you when I had the chance." Bellamy says. "Yeah. Well, I'm right here." She says, getting in his face and we all watch as he grabs her by the neck and pushes her up against a tree. "Bellamy! Back the hell off!" I yell pushing him off of her. "Oh, I see." Raven says pointing her knife at us. "You only listen to her huh?" Raven smirks. "I'm am so sick of hearing your damn voice!" I tell her pulling my gun from my waistband.
"Okay, stop it." Clarke says standing in between the small distance there is between me and Raven. "Jaha deserves to die. You all know that." Bellamy says trying to walk away as I stand next to Clarke. "Yeah, he's not my favorite person, either. But he isn't dead." Raven says making Bellamy stop and turn around. "What?" He asks, his voice shakes. "You missed, you're a lousy shot." Raven tells him.      
        "Bellamy, don't you see what this means? You're not a murderer." Clarke says walking up to him. "You only did what you had to do to protect your sister. That's who you are." I tell him. "Yeah, and you can do it again by protecting 300 of your people. Where's the radio?" Clarke asks him. "It's too late." Bellamy tells her.
We gathered as many people that would come with us to help look for the radio and I sit on the bank with Bellamy. "I understand why you did it. You were scared." I tell him looking over at him. "But that doesn't make what you did right." I tell him and he nods. "I know."
"Hey, I found it!" Jones yells and I watch as everyone in the water runs towards him. "It'll take me half a day to even dry out the components to see what's broken." Raven says walking over to us. "Don't you see what you did. Do you even care?" Clarke yells. "You asked me to help. I helped." He tells her. "300 people are going to die today because of you!" Clarke yells at him.
"Hold up. We don't have to talk to the ark. We just have to let them know we're down here, right?" Raven asks. "How do we do that with no radio?" Finn asks
Raven gets everyone together to start taking off pieces of the shuttle piece by piece until nightfall when we have three fully working rockets. I stand next to Bellamy with his arm wrapped around me as we watch them shoot up into the sky. "You think they can see it from up there?" Bellamy asks me. "I don't know." I shrug. "I hope so. Can you wish on this kind of shooting star?" I ask him and he looks down at me like I'm stupid. "Forget it." I sighs. "I wouldn't even know what to wish for. What about you?" He asks me and I glance up at him and slightly lean into him and shake my head. "I don't know either." I tell him.
Him.. I'd wish for him...