07 | mr. pizza

The girls managed to squeeze themselves into Wendy's van after their morning classes. Apparently, eating in the cafeteria wasn't the usual thing to do for a lot of students even though their cafeteria literally had perhaps some of the best chefs in Korea. Lisa heard they had the most famous breadmaker in Korea makes the bread for them.

"Yo, Byul unnie is paying right?" Joy asked. "I didn't bring any cash today and I don't wanna spend."

"Yeah, I made sure she's paying. She can't get out of paying when her dad was on the papers just the other day for being one of the richest men in Korea." Wendy joked.

Seulgi laughed. "Yeah, also I know the team captain usually spends for the team anyway." She stated. "That's why I'm never becoming team captain ever."

"You wish you were fast enough to be captain." Joy rolled her eyes. "With Lisa around, none of us have a chance."

Lisa thought that for a bunch of millionaires, they sure were stingy. Pizza probably didn't cost that much unless they were going to eat at a fancy pizza place with gold infused cheese and tears of an Italian chef or something. However, knowing these rich kids, they probably were.

To Lisa's shock, they were just going to Mr. Pizza which was good but it was far from expensive. It was something her old team usually had or what Rosé and her would order on a movie night when they had money.

"I'm shocked you all are going to Mr Pizza," Rosé commented, again echoing Lisa's thoughts. "I though you all liked pizza personally shipped from Italy or something."

The other girls laughed. "Who do you think we are? Jennie Kim?" Seulgi scoffed.

So, even amongst the rich, Jennie was seen as the ultimate rich girl. I wondered how she was like. "Is she really that rich?" Lisa asked.

Everyone nodded. "Yeah, I'm pretty confident my entire closet is the size of just her sock collection." Joy joked. "I heard a rumor that she never repeats her bags. She just buys one every time."

"That's ridiculous. That must not be true." Rosé said.

Seulgi hummed. "It can be. She's... stinking rich. She can literally give everyone in this car a billion dollars and still be a billionaire."

Lisa sighed. Damn, she had no clue Jennie was THAT rich. She didn't even knew those type of  people exist. It sounded straight out of a Kdrama...

Wendy's driver pulled up to the front and the girls made their way out the car. Moonbyul texted them she was nearby and let them pick a table. They all took a seat and waited for the others.

"Who else is coming?" Lisa asked. "Is that Taiwanese girl coming?"

"Tzuyu?" Seulgi asked. "Nah, I think she prefers hanging out with the non-varsity kids since she's kinda preppy."

"I think she's with her group of friends too but yeah just us." Wendy said.

"So, tell us more about Jennie Kim." Rosé directed back the conversation to Jennie. "She kinda seems like the Regina George of Seoul Prep."

The others laughed. "Well, kinda." Seulgi said. "But I know she's nice."

"Nice?" Lisa scoffed. "She was so mean when we met her. She insulted Rosie and I because we were poor."

Joy opened her mouth in shock. "No? Tell us more."

"Well, we were in a fancy froyo shop and Jennie judged us because we looked sweary from a run. She saw us and was like 'Nye nye look at these peasants nye nye,'" Lisa mocked, causing the others to laugh. "And of course, I got pissed off and said she was full of shit. Ultimately, she got so pissed off she bought all the frozen yogurt in the store just so we can't have any."