What you say? Dorm mates?!

~Min Myeong-ki POV~

"When I was signing it didn't mention me having a shared room." "Me neither." At the moment me and this dude were sitting in the little table in the dorm and were both questioning why we both were staying in the same dorm. "I'm going to call my brother and ask if I can stay there." I clicked yoongis name and called him. "Yoongi-ah was it okay if I could stay there or no." "Sorry myeong but the boys didn't like the idea of living with a girl." "Oh." "I'm really sorry myeong I would've been ok with it." "That's because I'm your sister yoongs, I wouldn't like living with someone that I didn't even knew existed either I'm sorry for asking.."

"Myeong it's not your fault it's just they are comfortable walking around with no shits and no pants so it would take time adjusting for them." "It's fine Yoongs." "You sure." "Yeah I need to sleep now I will tell you what happens tmr let's meet at the usual café ok?" "Ok love ya sis good night!" "Good night Yoongs."

-Kim Taehyung POV-

Yoongi? As in Min Yoongi? My friend? Her brother? He never mentioned a sister he never mentioned anything about his family. It must be a different yoongi. They look a lot alike though. I'm just going to ask. "You know yoongi-hyung?" "Yeah he's my brother." "As in Min Yoongi?" "Yes why?" "What is your name?" "Why?" "Because." "Myeong-ki. Min Myeong-ki." "He never mentioned a sister." "Ik he never mentioned me he was worried one of his friends will try to hit on me." "Oh."

~Min Myeong-ki POV~

"Now since you know my name what is yours?" "Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." "Ohhh and how do you know yoongs?" "I lived with him." "Ohhh I see." "Now let's go down there and settle this." "Ok!"

We walked down the stairs because the elevator was on the 13th floor and would take too long to get down to the 8th. Once we got to the office we knocked on the door. "Come in." We walked in and I asked the question. "Why am I sharing a dorm with him the contract said I had no dorm mates." "Oh that I accidentally gave you guys the wrong contract and the last dorm was given away." "So who has to move out?" "No one you guys will be dorm mates!" "What?! Dorm mates?!" "Yes." "But I'm a girl and he is a guy."

"This isn't the first time this happened." "What did they do?" "Dealt with it." "Oh." "You guys will have to deal with it. Also in the dorms if you didn't read the contract you can't bring anyone over." "What about my brother." "You would have to bring him to the office and clarify he is your brother." "That's dumb." "I heard that. You guys just be normal and don't do anything stupid." With that she left I was surprised she let a man and a woman share a dorm together. "I'm going back up." "Ok I am too."

Once we got to the dorm we sat back at the table. "I want to settle some rules here." I said. "What rules." "Well since we are a boy and a girl living together there should be rules established." "Ok." "1. Don't take my food. 2. No entering each other's rooms without asking, or in general. 3. No bringing people over unless we both know in advance. 4. Lastly no falling in love with each other while living together." "This should be easy."

Here's another chapter hope you enjoy it. This is not as long as the other one but I start school tomorrow again and this is just a small update hope you guys understand where I am coming from . Love you guys :) 💗