Out

~Min Myeong-ki POV~

I am finally out of that hell. Hospital food and tiring visits from my lawyer. Youngi had me get a lawyer because he doesn't want me out of the family hopefully my mom will just believe me.

I got back to my dorm to be met with "SURPRISE!!!!!" I got startled at fell on the ground. "Welcome back Myeong-ki!" I got up and wiped myself off. I wasn't in the mood for surprises and went straight to my room. Yes, I know it is rude to leave 7 people out there waiting for me but 8 am not in the mood.

-BTS POV-

We were shocked she didn't smile come up and hug us and say thank you. It's like she didn't even know we were here. Yoongi looked the most disappointed. She doesn't look sick anymore but just empty that's all.

-Min Yoongi POV-

I thought she was happy to be out she seemed happy on the call. Why is she not now? I bought all of her favorite foods from Cham-bong to Bulgogi to her favorite cake.

I walked up to her door and knocked. "Myeong?" "Can you at least let me in?" I heard the door unlock and open. She pulled me in and hugged me and started crying. "Why can't mom love me?!" "Why can't I be normal?!" "Why am I not happy?!" I hugged her back and led her to the bed and lasted down. "Myeong what happened?" "Everything happened yoongi. I happened!" I just hugged her and let her cry and listened. "Yoongi?" "What?" "Hoe come I was born what is the point of being alive when we all die in the end?"

"I don't know Myeong but I am happy your alive and living well." "How do you know if I am living well?" I didn't answer. "No one knows how many times I just want to jump off the bridge and end it all."

"Do you even love me yoongi?" "Yes, when you were in the hospital I was there every single day I never wanted to leave your side ever." I saw her mouth curves into a smile. "That's smile that I need Myeong if your not smiling than I am not going to smile." "You know yoongi." "Mhm?" "That I don't want to leave you or the boys behind at all." "Than smile Myeong." I started tickling her. "Yoongi stop!" She was smiling and laughing I was happy to her smiling and laughing. "If you don't stop I am going to pee my pants!" I stopped. "Are you happy now?" "Yes!" She said with a smile. I got up and hugged her.

"I missed that smile so much." "I want to see the boys now." "Okay!" I walked behind her out the door.

~Min Myeong-ki POV~

I was actually happy for once. I went out and hugged all of the boys. I know I put them through a lot. I went up to Taehyung and hugged him tight. I know that it hurt him more than it hurt me. I felt tears on my shoulder. "Don't be sad anymore Myeong-ki please." He was trying to hold in the tears. "Alright alright don't cry okay?" He nodded and kept hugging me.

His hugs were warm and I could feel love though them like how I feel with Yoongi's except this hug feels like love.

"Alright guys your lovey dovey moment is over we are still here." Taehyung still didn't let go. "Don't leave me." "Taehyung I won't but there are 6 other people staring at us." He immediately pulled away and I saw his cheeks flush a deep red.

"Look taetae is blushing!!" I heard Jimin say.
When he said that they all busted out laughing but Taehyung just looked down. "Alright you guys don't be mean to him!" I yelled

"Sorry." They all said. But I could still see smiles on their faces.

That is when I smelled the food. Cham-bong, bulgogi, kimchi fried rice, rice cakes and regular cake.

I ran over to the food and smiled. They are all of my favorites! I sat down and tasted the food. It was so delicious. "You guys better hurry over here and eat before I eat it all up. They all ran and sat down. Yoongi in front of me and Taehyung beside me. Taehyung was beside Hoseok and Hoseok was beside Jin. Yoongi was beside Namjoon and Namjoon was beside Jungkook and Jungkook beside Jimin.

They all started digging into the food and let me say the food was gone in 15 minutes. I felt someone grab my hand and hold it. I looked beside me and saw Taehyung. He was eating and acting like nothing is happening. His hand wrapped around my hand perfectly. It was warm and big. My hand compared to his were small like baby small. I felt a warm blush spread across my cheeks. Yoongi noticed. "Myeong what's wrong are you sick?" He put his hand up to my forehead. "No!" I felt someone staring at me. Taehyung smiled and looked away.

I like him but I can't tell him. I don't know what will happen if I do. I don't want to ruin our friendship. If I tell him he might ignore me and never speak to me again. If I tell him he might move out and live with another girl. If I tell him he might laugh and say I'm joking and leave.

It will mess up the whole entire friendship we have established. I liked his hand with mine. This might be only me but if we were a real couple I wouldn't want to let go of this hand. I like how warm it feels. I like how it perfectly fits with mine.

A smile spread across my face and I started eating again. I was actually happy for once.

_3 hours later_

All the boys left and I was only Taehyung and me now. I started to walk off to my room till I felt someone grab my wrist. I turned around and look Taehyung straight into the eyes. "Myeong-ki can I tell you something?" "Go ahead." "I like you. And this ain't a simple crush. I like everything about you. How your hair flows in the wind. How you smile at the simplest things. How cute you look when you sleep. An how you don't care how much you eat or how much you weigh. I never been in a real relationship before. But you I am serious I don't like you I lov-." I cut him off my kissing him.

He started to kiss back. This continued for a little bit. It wasn't a heated kiss but a kiss full of passion and love. I pulled back. "I love you too Tae." He smiled and kissed me again. This kiss was a little longer than before but still filled with passion and love.

We pulled apart and he hugged me. I could feel him smiling brighter than the stars. I was smiling the brightest I have ever smiled in the last 3 months.

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" "Yes!" He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him and he spun me around. We were the happiest people in the world at the moment.

He dragged me to his room and we both laid down. He put the blanket over us and we snuggled. His embrace was the warmest embrace you could ever feel. We are perfect for each other. I soon drifted off to sleep and was holding him and his hand tight. "Goodnight princess." He kissed my forehead and fell asleep too. 💗

How do you think their relationship will go and will Yoongi agree to them dating? Will someone come back and destroy it or will the story continue?

This is the newest chap and it is starting another story in this story. Anyways I have finally updated and am proud to announce that I will be updating more and more. Love ya guys 💗💗