~Really?~

~Min Myeong-ki POV~

I woke around 5:30 am and started getting ready for my 7:45 class. I needed to see yoongi and tell him what has happened in the last few days. I quickly got dressed and left to go to classes. 7:09 just in time to have a little chit chat with yoongi. "YOONGI!!!" He turned at looked at me. "What?" "I need to talk to you before classes start." "Ok hurry it up." I started telling him about what happened when I moved in and what the desk said and just everything.

"Really?!" "Yes." "Kim Taehyung?!" "Yes." "That was the boy that I was telling you about that I didn't want you going close to and now you live with him." "Really?! That was him?!" "Yes, I'm such a bad brother I could've just went to live in a dorm other than him." He groaned. "Yoongi-ah it's fine he just slouches, play video games and stays in his room." "Really?" "Yes, I also established rules." "Really?! Tell me them because I have to agree." I told him what rules I have established. "I agree with them he is a playboy. The last one is a really good one I think in my opinion, also the one when you can't go in each other's rooms." "Hm." I checked the time. "Yoongi its 7:40 we have to go!!" We both ran to our class.

-Kim Taehyung POV-

I woke up it was 10:45. "Myeong-ki do we have any instant noodles?!" No answer. "Myeong-ki!!!!" No answer. Is she dead or something? I knocked on her door. "Yah Min Myeong-ki!!!" Still no answer. I opened her door and she wasn't here. Oh yeah she told me she had classes all day today from 7:45-4:00. I closed her door harshly and I heard something crash. I opened her door again and saw a frame on the ground.

It was a picture and yoongi as a kid. "Shittt!" I checked the time 11:07 fuck I don't have enough time to go look for one. I walked out of her room and slowly shut the door being careful. I didn't want to break anything. I went back to my room and just slept I have to make it look like I didn't do anything. Knowing yoongi is scary I can just imagine his sister being scarier. Gives me chills thinking about it I went back to sleep.

~Min Myeong-ki POV~

I got back home at 5:00 I went with yoongi to his apartment to meet the boys and hang out for a little bit. I put the leftover jin made in the fridge and knocked on Taehyungs door. "Yah Kim Taehyung there is leftovers in the fridge that SeokJin made if you get hungry." "Ok!" He is up? He usually sleeps till at least 5:30 than stays up till 4:30 am I'm surprised.

I went into my room to be met with glass on the floor and my picture frame on the ground. The only picture I have with yoongi as a kid. I will never get back that time when our whole family was happy. Before dad got into the car accident. No wonder why he was awake. I started quietly crying. The last thing my dad got me for my birthday was this frame and the picture in it. The only thing I had from him. I went out of my room angrily. "YAH YOU MOTHER FUCKER KIM TAEHYUNG GET YOUR FLAT ASS OUT HERE BEFORE I GO BREAKING YOUR STUFF TOO!" I shouted I'm pretty sure the whole neighborhood could here me.

-Kim Taehyung POV-

"Ok!" I replied. I lied I couldn't get to sleep I don't want to go out there and eat nope not tonight even if it was jin-hyungs special I couldn't. I started hearing sobs I knew it she couldn't be scarier than yoongi. "YAH YOU MOTHER FUCKER KIM TAEHYUNG GET YOUR FLAT ASS OUT HERE BEFORE I GO BREAKING YOUR STUFF TOO!" I spoke too soon. 

~Min Myeong-ki POV~

I opened his door violently and went over to where he was. "KIM TAEHYUNG DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW RULES FOR ONE MINUTE IT SPECIFICALLY SAYS NO GOING INTO EACH OTHERS ROOMS AND YOU BROKE THE EASIEST RULE ON THERE!" I jumped on top of him and started beating him. "Yah stop!" I didn't stop he broke the only thing I had from my dad. "You dumb fucker!" I went over to his desk and grabbed his Xbox and threw it on the ground. "YAH MIN MYEONG KI DO YOU THINK IT IS COOL TO BREAK OTHERS STUFF TOO GETTING HIT A BUNCH OF TIMES WAS ALREADY ENOUGH BUT THEN YOU GO DO THIS!"

"YOU BROKE MY THINGS FIRST SOMETHING REALLY SPECIAL TO ME AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID BROKE IT!" "I CAN JUST BUY YOU ANOTHER ONE, ITS ONLY A PICTURE FRAME ITS NOT ALOT!" "ONLY A PICTURE FRAME?!"
"YES ONLY A LITTLE PICTURE FRAME AND A PICTURE INSIDE OF IT! THE XBOX WAS WAYY MORE THAN THAT LITTLE FUCKING THING!" I started tearing up. "YOU KNOW WHAT KIM TAEHYUNG FUCK YOU! THAT PICTURE YOU MENTIONED IS THE ONLY PICTURE HAVE OF MY BROTHER AND I WHEN WE WERE LITTLE THE ONLY TIME ME AND MY FAMILY WAS TOGETHER! THAT PICTURE FRAME WAS THE ONLY THING I HAD FROM MY DAD!" After that I ran out grabbed my coat put on some shoes and went out. "MIN MYEONG-KI!!!" I just kept going I'm going to see my brother he will take care of it.

I got to yoongis house in tears. "Hold on!!" I couldn't stop crying. "Oh! Myeong-ki what's wrong?" "Where's my brother?" "In his room." I took off my shoes and went up to his room. I opened the door and he was at his desk writing probably doing the homework. "Yoongi-ah?" He turned around and looked at me. "Myeong-ki what happened? Are you ok?" I just cried and cried I couldn't stop crying. "The picture f-f-f-frame!" I couldn't stop crying the only thing I had from my dad is gone. "Myeong what happened to it?" "It b-b-b-broke!" He held me tight he knew how much that picture frame meant to me and how much meaning it had behind it. "Shhh it's ok it's ok do you wanna sleep here for tonight?" I shook my head yes and fell asleep in his arms.

-Kim Taehyung POV-

I really fucked up. I called her phone. She picked up. "Myeong-ki I'm sorry for yelling at you and breaking the frame I didn't know." "Oh so your the one who made my sister cry her heart out and broke her frame?" Shit.

Here's a little longer chapter hope you guys like it :)) love you guys 😗💗