I'm Fine I swear

-Min Yoongi's POV-

"Who is Min Myeong-ki's family member?" "I am, I'm her brother!" "She is not in a coma but probably wont't wake up for awhile. She is suffering from severe hypothermia, she is also very skinny and sick in general. She will stay a few weeks in the hospital after she wakes up for observation, if she doesn't wake up for at least a month then she is in a coma other than that she is fine. But we have to keep a good eye on her. Stay by her side ok?" "Yes..."

I couldn't believe it. My poor sister has been suffering so much and I couldn't even notice it. I am stupid, I can't be by her side. "Yoongi-hyung she will be fine trust me." "I am a bad brother right?" "No your not hyung don't think like that.." "How am I not suppose to think like that when my sister is suffering on her own, struggling to even move." "Yoong-." "Just stop Taehyung-ah nothing is going to change." "Hyung when your not there I can look after her." "How when all you think about is other girls, video games and the boys?" "I will I promise."

"Don't lie to yourself Taehyung." "Like I said yoongi-hyung I will watch her every move when I can." I still don't believe him. "Taehyung tell the teachers at school I am taking a few weeks off." "Okay, just take care of her and take care of yourself...." he left. I went to the front desk.

"Excuse me but where is Min Myeong-ki's room at?" "Are you family?" "Yes I am her brother." "Of course you are you look alike, her room is number 967 9th floor to your right, go down the hall way then turn a left and it should be the VIP room." "Thank you."

I started walking to the elevator. I pressed the ninth floor and the elevator doors closed. Last time I was in a hospital is when dad died. She can't end up that way. I will make sure you stay awake Myeong.

I reached the ninth floor, turned right, walked all the way down and turned left. The only VIP room on this floor. I walked in. It was sad to see my sister like this. I broke down when I saw her.

"Myeong-ah wake up, please I need you." My phone started ringing. •Mom•

• "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TAKING 3 WEEKS OFF FROM SCHOOL!!!?" "Eomma, Myeong is in the  hospital dying, how in the hell am I not going to be by her side when you can't?!" "Don't talk to your mom that way Yoongi." "If you can't be here than I am no matter what I am not leaving her!"• I hung up.

No reason to talk to that evil woman. She doesn't even care about her own daughter. I feel so bad for Myeong, she has to go through all of this. I didn't even know till today.

~4 weeks later~

I'm still sitting by her side her not moving.

~Min Myeong-ki's POV~

Where am I? Am I dead? Surely I am. If I ain't then why am I in this black room. I saw someone else here. "APPA?!" He turned around. "Myeong!" "Appa, I have missed you so much, I'm sorry you ended up like this I shouldn't be alive." "No my girl, you be happy don't think like that. It hurts seeing you from up here and watching you suffer." "Appa-." "No, you be happy I don't want to hear it. About what mom said I believe you, don't worry."

"You be happy Myeong. You live you can't be up here anymore it's time to go back." "No appa I want to stay here with you." "No, yoongi needs you." "I'm a burden to him though." "No your not, he loves you so much so go back down there and make sure that he is ok, ok?" "Fine."

He slowly started disappearing. Wait not now though. "APPA!!"

-Min Yoongi's POV-

I was holding Myeongs hand till I felt a finger move. "Myeong?!" I saw her eyes open.

~Min Myeong-ki's POV~

I opened my eyes to a white room. "Myeong?!" "Where am I?" "The hospital." "Yoongs?" "I'm here don't worry I am not leaving." He hugged me.

"I'm so happy your awake." "How long was I asleep for?" "4 weeks." "That long?" "Yes." "How are the members and Taehyung?" "They are all fine." "How are you Yoongs." "I'm fine now that you are awake and living." "I'm sorry I must have been a big burden to you these weeks." "No you weren't I liked having talks with you." "You mean talking to yourself?" "Yes, but I am here with you so I basically wasn't." "I see I see."

"Myeong, you have to stay here a few weeks ok?" "Why?" "Because they said so." "I see." "Are you feeling ok?" "I'm fine." I smiled. "You sure?" "Yoongs, I'm fine I swear." I smiled again. "As long as I have my Myeong back."

We hugged again. "I missed you Myeong. A lot." "How is mom?" "She is fine." "Did she ever come here?" "Once, 2 weeks after you were in." "What did she say?" "That when you wake up, you will go to court." My heart sank. Who was I kidding. Why would she come here anyways other than saying that. "But don't worry Myeong, I am trying my best to stop her." I just sat there staring at the wall. "Myeong?" "What?" "You spaced out again." "Oh I did?"

"Yes you did." He chuckled. I laughed a little too. "Does it feel good to be awake?" "Not really." "Why?" "I saw appa." "You did?" "Yes but it was a short visit." "I see. Are you ok?" "Yoongs how many times do I have to say it I'm fine I swear."

I wish those words were true. To be honest Yoongs I'm dying inside.....

Heyyyyyyy guyyyyysssss sorry for the late update been a bit busy and haven't been active but here you gooooo wub you guys!!!!

Happy birthday Hoseok 💗💗💗💗