Ignore

~Min Myeong-ki POV~

I pushed him away and stopped packing. "Do you forgive me now Myeong?" I ignored him. I will give him the silent treatment so he knows how it feels to be ignored for 2 weeks.

"I will take that as a no?" I still didn't answer him. "I will take that as a yes then!" He hugged me from behind.

I removed his arms from my waist. Only thing to deal with him right now is silent treatment. It may be childish but all he did for 2 weeks was ignore me and my messages so that means do the same thing to him.

I decided to text yoongi. -yoongi are you mad at me?- -no- -then why don't you actually care for me?- - I do it's just I had something to take care of- -and what was that?- - too soon to tell you now Myeong- -are you ok with me dating Taehyung then?- -not really Myeong, he is a player all he will do is play with your feelings and make you cry like today- -what if I insist?- -then I hope he brings you happiness- -you still love me right?-

-yes of course I love you Myeong just don't make any stupid mistakes dating him ok?- -okie-

"When will you answer me Myeong?" Still no answer. "Are you ignoring me now?" Again I will not answer no matter how cute he is. "Don't do this to me Myeong." He whined.

How did he do this for 2 weeks. " Can you just answer me myeong?" don't answer. don't answer. "Myeong, I know what I did was wrong but you forgave me right?" he is starting to get annoying. "Myeong, if you don't answer me I am going to leave for a month and will ignore you at school or when we see each other when we are walking with the boys."

"Fine, I will answer you. I was going to ignore you for 2 weeks because you barely interacted with me for 2 weeks so I wanted to get back at you." "Didn't you already get back at me when you threatened to leave me." "That wasn't enough."

"Kim Taehyung, do you like being ignored for even 4 hours. Imagine how I dealt with it for 2 weeks." "I didn't completely ignore you." "Yes you did, you answered my questions with a 'hm' or just silence." "Are we comparing now myeong?"

"I can never have a good conversation with you anymore taehyung how come you can't have a conversation with me without arguing?" he just looked down.

I got up off the couch and went to my room. I heard a knocking at my door. "Myeong can we talk things out I'm sorry for being like that its just..." "Its just what Taehyung?" "I don't want to lose you Myeong and I am being serious about that."

"Why argue with me then, your losing me by starting a conversation arguing or bringing up some dumb shit." "I'm sorry Myeong how many times do I have to say it?" "Your saying that on your own I never asked for an apology."

"Can you let me in so we can talk things out at least?" I got up and went over to the door. I opened the door. "Thank you." we walked over to my bed. "Are you going to talk things out without arguing now?" "You sound like my mother Myeong." I kept quiet.

I didn't want to be that girlfriend that was controlling but right now I am being controlling. I sat onto the floor and took out my books for class.

We didn't do much that night other than study and talk things out a little more. I don't understand why we always argue when we try to talk things out. Maybe he just chose the wrong girl.

I always think that before I go to sleep, what if he wasn't with me? What if he was with someone else? Are we not meant to be together? After thinking those thoughts I will always end up crying myself to sleep.

Just like every other night I ended up silently crying myself to sleep. Last night kinda wasn't like the rest these thoughts that were in my head just would not go away no matter how hard I tried to think better thoughts.

Today was the last day of college till summer break. Summer break I decided I wanted to spend a lot of time with the boys. I met them this year and I wanted to get to know them.

I got out of bed and went to my closet to find something to wear. I looked through tones of clothing till I found the right one.

Of course it wasn't the perfect outfit but It was one of my favorites!! After I got dressed I went to knock on Taehyungs door

Of course it wasn't the perfect outfit but It was one of my favorites!! After I got dressed I went to knock on Taehyungs door. *knock knock*

"Taehyungie!! Are you up yet?? It's the last day till summer break!!" I heard footsteps coming to the door.

"Hiii Myeong-ki!" He said. I smiled and hugged him. "Are you ready for school???" "Yes, how do I look?"

(Just imagine that's taehyung 👉🏼👈🏼! n e ways author loves you!!)

"You look amazing taehyung!!" "You look very beautiful too myeong!" We both smiled at each other.

This took so long to upload because it got deleted and I had to remember it. I'm sorry
:( I failed you guys... N E ways I love you and I will update real soon hopefully :)

I have a Instagram acc
Edits- xxjiminshiiiixx
imagines- vogueyoongi

LOVE YOU 🥰🥰🔫