chapter 4

There I was just standing in the living room with nothing but a pull-up and a t-shirt in front of my mom. I never thought I would see the day. She told me to so a spin around to see how they fit. It was hugging my body in all the right places. It wasn't as tight as the Pampers but it was still a little snug. My mom told me that I looked cute in them and then asked me what I wanted for breakfast.

I told her that I was just going to make an egg or two with some toast. My mom then said that was fine and she was going to continue helping my dad clean the car. After she left I squated down so I can get a pan to cook my eggs and it felt Soo good. I decided to drink a big glass of water because I wanted to see how far my parents would take this whole diaper thing.

As soon I was done making my breakfast I sat down at the table and poured myself a glass of apple juice. I was Midway through my breakfast when my mom and dad walk in the house. They asked me how their baby was doing. I can handle the diaper thing but I'm not a big fan of them treating me like a baby. I looked at them and said very funny. I continue to eat my breakfast when I feel the familiar urge to pee.

Im wearing a diaper anyway so im in no rush to the bathroom. I decide to wash the dishes first and the running water made the urge even stronger. When I am done i was walking to the bathroom but my mom asked me where I was going. I told her to the bathroom and she said that she wanted me to try and hold it for as long as possible before so I could build strength in my bladder. She said to sit down with on the couch and watch some TV for a while.

I started thinking to myself well what would happen if I just peed right now in front of her? Would I have to stay in diapers longer? I wanted to find out so as I was making my way to sit with her I stopped and acted surprised. I let everything thing go. It felt good but I was a little embarrassed peeing right in front of my mom. She looked at me and down at my diaper. I told her I was sorry and that I couldn't hold it anymore. She told me to go over so she could check my diaper. She felt the front and it was really warm. She told me to turn around and I did. She pulled back the waist band. I moved forward and I asked her what was that for?. She told me she was just making sure I didn't poop.

She told me to wait right there while she went to grab the supplies. A minute later she returned with a fresh pull up, baby wipes, and some baby powder. She told me to lay down so she could change me. I tried to argue but she told me that if I'm going to be having daytime accidents that she would be the one changing to make sure I don't get any rashes. I couldn't argue with her I didn't want any either. She ripped the sides of my soaked pull up and exposed my privates to the cold air. She told me that either I was going have to shave down there or she was going to do it for me. She wiped me down and then applied some powder and rubbed it into my skin. She told me to stand up and put on the new pull up.

As I bend over to pick up the used diaper my mom playfully smacks my butt. I throw away my used pull-up and head to my room. As I get there I look at myself in the mirror and see that my mom was right. I do kind of look cute in a diaper. For the rest of the day I was watching YouTube and Netflix.

When dinner time came around my mom called me down to have left overs from yesterday. We didn't really talk that much until I excuse my self from the table because my tummy hurts. As I get up a cramp hits me out of nowhere. My tummy didn't hurt anymore. I didn't realize that I had pooped until my mom yelled out my name.

"Maddie! Did you just poop yourself?"

If it wasn't for the smell I wouldn't have believed her. I touched the back of my diaper and it was mushy and felt really different than when it was wet. I started to cry a little and my mom told me to go with her and she have me a hug. She than pulled the waist band and saw. She said she would help change after we were done eating.

I really didn't want to sit down but my mom wouldn't change me until all of my food was gone. But inside it felt kind of good. When I sat down my poop spread all over my butt and even went a little to the front. I couldn't let my parents see that I liked it so I pretended to cry while I ate.

When we finished eating my mom held my hand and took me to my room so I wouldn't stink the entire down stairs with my stench. She set one of my old blankets down so my bed wouldn't get dirty and riped the sides of my pull-ups. She pulled it back and said I made a big stinky and I turned beet red and covers my face with my hands. She grabbed baby wipes and got to work. She said that it would be better off if I took a bath. She told me to stay right here while she started a bath more me. I usually don't take baths but I wouldn't mind taking one.

When my mom came back she held my hand again and led me to the bathroom. When I got there I saw it was a bubble bath. She said that there was some bubble bath soap from when my sister used to take them. I got in and my mom started bathing me. I haven't gotten this much attention in years. It felt really good. All was going good until my mom said to stand up. She started to shave me down there. She told me it was for easier diaper changes and I couldn't help but blush.

When she finished bathing me she dried me off and took me to my room for a fresh diaper. She applied baby powder and then put me in a pull-up. She put me in one of my footie pajamas and held my hand while we walked down stairs to watch a movie together.

I felt really childish wearing footie pajamas and just a diaper underneath. But I didn't mind I kind of liked it a little.