chapter 9

The rest of the day went normal. My mom changed me after I had gotten out of the shower so I could go to bed. As I was laying in my bed I started thinking of ways to make my sister wet the bed. After thinking for a while I had thought of the perfect plan. I was going to sneak into her room and pour warm water on her to make it seem as she had peed.Tomorrow when everyone is alseep my plan will commence.

I didn't realize when I had fallen asleep but I woke up to my mom checking my wet diaper. She said that my new changing table would be here soon along with the new diapers that I picked out. She changed my diaper and told me that she would be making waffles for breakfast per my sister's request.

She left my room and I got ready for the day. Today was the last day before my sister and I needed to go back to school. I really didn't want to think how I would deal with school and diapers. I would worry about that later.

When I got downstairs my sister was already eating some waffles along with my dad. My mom told me that mine were coming up next. I sat down still a little groggy because I had stayed up a little late thinking of a plan. Breakfast was normal and we had a little small talk. My mom said that my sister and her needed to go to the store for something and asked if I wanted to go with them or stay. I decided that I would stay. She then asked if I could handle being alone for a little while since my dad had to go to work. I told her I would be fine. She told me if I could wait for her to come home so she could change me would be best but if not than I could change myself but to make sure I put it on right so I wouldn't leak. I told her I would be fine but then my sister chimed in and said "why don't you just double diaper her?" My mom said it wasn't a bad Idea. She told me to go to my room so she could double diaper me.

I went up to my room to wait for my mom. I hear the door open to my room and see my sister walks in. I ask her what she is doing and she said that mom let her double diaper me. I look at her with a glare but lay down so she can continue. I didn't complain because I knew I was going to get her back anyways.

She pulled my pants down and tapped me into a nother diaper. It felt a little weird at first but it wasn't too bad. It was definitely alot bulkier and a little harder to close my legs. And one thing was for sure I was not going to get my jeans back on. I settled with some sweats and headed back down stairs to say goodbye to my mom and sister before they left.

As soon as I knew I had the house to myself I went into the kitchen to prepare for tonight. I grabbed a bowl and took it to my room for later. Now all I have to do is wait.

I decided to watch some TV while I wait for everyone to come home. Time flew as I binged a few episodes of my favorite show. And I didn't even have to take a potty break. Next thing I know my sister and mom are home.

My sister walks straight into her room with a couple of bags. I ask my mom what she got and she told me that she had a few gift cards from a while ago that she went to go spend.

My mom then asked me how my diapers held up. They held up good mom, I didn't even go that much. She than pulls my pants down and sees that the outer diaper is wet but not to wet. "You didn't even go that much huh, you leaked through your first diaper and your second one is wet. Good thing your sister double diaperd you." I guess now that I think about it I was drinking alot of water while I was watching tv.

She changed my diapers and put me in a fresh one. The rest of the day went by. I was excited to get my sister back and i couldn't wait any longer.

Skip to night

As soon as I was Shure that everyone was alseep I carefully got out of bed and grabbed the bowl i had sneaked earlier and tip toed to the bathroom and closed the door. I opened the hot water to the sink and waited till the bowl was full. I then carefully walked to my sisters room to not wake her but luckily she is a deep sleeper and I didn't worry too much. I set the bowl on the ground to I can pull the covers off or her. I start to pull the covers back when I realize something... Holly Molly.. is that.. it is! She is wearing one of my diapers! And it's even wet. I touch it and it's even warm. Looks like I didn't have to work to hard after all. I decide to still pour some on her to make it look like she leaked.

I carefully put her covers back and walk back to my room. As I lay in bed I start to think it all makes sense now. It had seemed like the pack of diapers went down really quick. I couldn't wait to wake up and mess with her.

I set my alarm so I could wake up before her and confront her about it. Oh how the tables have turned