chapter 10

I could barley sleep knowing what my sister was wearing right now. She wouldn't be able to live this one down. All the times she made fun of me and she had the audacity to not just use them but to be stealing them from me? She is going to get the pay back she deserves.

                           Her sisters pov

When I know everyone is asleep I will finally see what Maddie sees in these. I don't get why she likes them So much but there's only one way to find out. When I know everyone is asleep I got the diaper from under my bed that I had sneaked in earlier today from Maddie's room. I opened it up as quietly as I could to not make any noise. I took off my pajamas as well as my panties and sat on the diaper. I got the bottle of baby powder that I had also snuck and sprinkled it onto my skin. I'm a little hairy down there so I had to rub it in a little more than mom does for Maddie.  When I was done rubbing it in I brought the diaper up to my crotch and started to tape it up. I tried to take it up quickly as an urge to go pee started to come.

It would humiliated me but I was going to do it so I could see what she felt. When the diaper was dry it felt different... and I couldn't really tell if I liked it or not. I decided to try and use it. While laying down I just couldn't seem to go pee no matter how hard I tried. I decided to sit up and that really did the trick it started Flowing and I was a little scared that it might leek and make a mess of my bed but I remembered how much Maddie uses hers and she doesn't leak. When I was done it definitely felt different. It was a lot warmer and felt even more bulky than before. It was also more squishy and less crinkly.

I definitely did not want to use it for number two nor did I need to go Wich is good. I sat in my bed wearing my sister's diaper that I had just used I felt disgusted that I was even wearing it but it wasn't the worst thing in the world. If I really really had to and I had no other choice I guess I would wear it but as soon as I could I would go back to my regular panties for sure.

Out of no where I hear something.... Ugh oh. The sink is on... I thought everyone was asleep. I start to hear footsteps coming near my door and I have to time to take the diaper off so I try to put on my pajamas but I didn't have enough time, the footsteps were getting closer do I threw on my blankets and I would hope for the best.

My worst night mare came true. The door to my room opened. Good thing I am a good actor and I just pretended I was asleep. If someone saw something it would be easier to pretend I was asleep than try to explain anything. Just as I feared the dark figure came closer to me and pulled my covers off. Good thing it was dork or else they would have seen my face bright red. I tried to remain calm and I think it worked because the dark figure fell for me pretending to be asleep.

But not kind after the dark figure poured warm water on the diaper and my body. I tried hard not to flinch to not give it away. Next thing they did was take a picture with the flash on... Then another and another. Before they left they put the blankets over me and left my room. As soon as I can't hear the for steps any longer I let out a few tears.

Why did I have to do this? I felt so stupid and embarrassed. What was I supposed to do now? I was going to get black mailed by which I'm assuming is Maddie. I don't think my mom or dad would do that... I hope they wouldn't. I couldn't even change because I didn't have any dry bedding with me and I didn't want to get my pajamas wet. It was getting a little late and I was getting tired so I just feel asleep with what I was wearing. The damage was already done and the pictures were already taken. I would just set an alarm for the morning to change out of it and hopefully my bed would be dry by then.

A/N
Hey guys it's me Lexi. Sorry it's taken me so long to continue this story but I finally caved in and wrote a chapter. I know it's not much but I thought you guys deserved a chapter. Feel free to leave me any suggestions for future chapters. Also I think I'm going to try and end this story soon so you could also give me ideas on how to end it as I am not that good at ending stories