Our Future

Marinette woke up in a warm hug. She was rapped up in her soulmates arms as he quietly snored. Marinette loved him, from the very first time she ever met him. It had been a year since that night when their rings had turned gold, a year since they first met, a year since they started dating.
Marinette wiggled out of his grip,trying not to wake him. She immediately blushed at the fact she was only in her underwear so she scrambled through Damian's drawer for a shirt.
"Good morning, Angel." Damian smiled at the sound of marinette cursing, "I'm sorry Dami, did I wake you?" He sat up and smiled at his beloved, "No, I've been up for hours."
Marinette nodded, "right....patrol." She had a sad expression on her face. After a week of them dating they had told each other of their double life, Mari didn't like the idea of him getting hurt because she, as a miraculous holder, couldn't get hurt.
"Angel please don't make that face, I'm fine." He walked over to her and rapped her in his arms. Marinette looked up at him, "If you die I'm going to kill you again when I die." Damian eyebrows knitted together, " you aren't going to die, not while I'm here." She smiled at her soulmates remark and stood up on her tip-toes and gave him a loving kiss.

Marinette didn't want to go back to Paris, but she had school. Marinette often used the horse miraculous to go back and forth from Paris to Gotham to visit her second family. She really didn't want to leave.
Ever since her ring turned gold and the fact that Damian, the Damian Wayne, was her soulmate wasn't a very good thing. People hated the fact that the two were paired off together, Lila was the main one. Even though Damian had exposed many lies of hers she still was in power, Marinettes classmates worshiped Lila and begged for her forgiveness. Well, at least the gullible ones did. Over the past year Lila had made Marinettes life even worse. She was more aggressive towards wanting her gone, and a few times had attempted to have her killed.
Ya, people really didn't like the two together.
Marinette opened the portal to Paris. Damian was angry she had to leave but understood. She turned back to Damian, holding him tightly in her arms, "I love you." She whispered.
"I love you too, Beloved." He whispered back, and then she let go and went through the portal.

Marinette sat next to Chloe in class, working and tuning almost everyone out. Almost.
"And then prince Ali gave the banana to the baby monkey, it was too cute!" Lila's voice was like nails on a everyday chalkboard, annoying and could make your ears bleed. "How can so many people be so Oblivious?" Chloe scoffed as she too watched their classmates swarm around the lier. Marinette sighed. she may still love her old friends but Chloe was right, how could they all be so...well, stupid.
"Lila, do you think that Price Ali will invite you to the palace again?" Rose asked her. Lila smirked, "oh of course! I'm actually going back this summer." They all ooed and awed at what she said, yep definitely stupid.
Marinette couldn't be more done with this school, she was walking to lunch when she felt a cold liquid hit her back. She turned to see Alya holding a now empty cup, "oops, sorry mari-trash." Then she walked off laughing. Chloe grabbed marinette by the arm and dragged her to the bathroom.

"This has to stop Mari! You are being hurt mentally,physically and emotionally by this fucking school, you should just move to Gotham with your soulmate." Chloe yelled as she cleaned Mari up, "stupid bitch, she threw coffee at you! What if it was hot!"
Marinette smiled at her best friends protectiveness, she always felt at ease when Chloe was around now.
"Chloe, it's fine." "No it's not Mari! You're being mistreated here, you deserve much more!" Chloe hugged her sister figure, she loved Mari to much to watch her suffer, "and if you don't go to Gotham than I'm dragging you there myself." Then they both laughed, something Marinette rarely did in Paris.

Damian passed his room. Marinette was late for coming back to Gotham, something that always worried him. Chloe had been informing him about the bullying that still was going on. He hated it. Finally a portal opened, Maris face was tear stained and she had a large bruise.
"Angel? W-what? Who did this to you?" He held her closer than he ever had done now. She burst into tears, "th they j jumped m me, I i c couldn't s see w who I It was th though." She sobbed into his chest, his heart ached. How could anyone ever hurt such an angel?
"Marinette, I'm so so sorry beloved. I promise that it won't happen again, I'll make sure of it." He than brought her face up to a loving kiss. Something that they both felt better when doing.

First chapter of the sequel! Hoped you liked it and there will be more to come, many more!
Love you all!