Liar Rossi snaps

The news of the Wayne baby and engagement spread like wildfire. Everyone new that the youngest Wayne and his soulmate were expecting. Gotham was blowing up with the news and were posting a new newspaper every day! Everyone wanted to know the gender of the baby and when the wedding was, it was the biggest thing since Bruce got married.
Everyone was reasonably happy.

Except for Marinettes old class. They were mad.
Well Marinettes team of her friends were happy, ecstatic really, at the news that they were going to be aunts or uncles to the little Wayne.
The one who was the angriest was,you guessed it, liar Rossi *cough cough*i-I mean Lila Rossi. She was Furious. Alya always tried to help her because "Damian was my soulmate!!!" Yeah like any person with a braincell would actually believe her but here we are.
Adrian was practically bouncing of the walls when Marinette called him. During the year those two became so close people actually thought they were siblings! When Adrian came out the Gotham for Christmas last year they finally found out who his soulmate was.

Wait for it........

Keep waiting

Almost

The Superboy himself, Jon!
Everyone was so happy and they instantly loved each other. Marinette cried with joy and tackled the boys in a huge.
Adrian was moving out to Metropolis to be closer to Jon and the Waynes, who saw him as apart of the family.
Lila screamed her head off when she heard that Adrian was gay. All her hard work, ruined!! Because Marinette had to find her soulmate....DAMIAN FRICKEN WAYNE! How was anyone supposed to know that those two were perfect for each(the whole fandom that's who). Lila convinced everyone that Marinette did something to hers and Damian's soul rings so that they were together and she did the same thing to Adrian and Jon.
They all bought it.
Alya was posting all about how Marinette tricked Damian, who she screwed with the soul rings and who Marinette was just a gold digger. None of it was true though.
Marinette was completely shocked that Damian was her soulmate but fell in love with him.
It's completely impossible to 'screw with the soul rings' because they are literally part of your soul.
And Marinette could careless about Damian's money, she didn't fall for him because of his last name. She fell for him because he was kind, understanding, loving, handsome, funny and a down right amazing person. The fact the He was rich never came on her list of why she loved him.

Lila snapped. Claiming that Marinette was a Demon that messed with the soul rings, she was Damian's real soulmate and Marinette was crazy. She also started saying that the baby probably wasn't even his(it is). This just got alya madder and made her write more about it on the Ladyblog. Every word Lila said was posted on that blog. No one of course believed her.

Back in Gotham everyone was fine though. Lair didn't even cross their minds as the were preparing for the baby(who was coming in 7or so mouths). Damian was having a full on panic attack and wanted everything to be perfect, it was starting to scare everyone a little. Every time one of the boys,besides Alfred, came near his fiancé he would try and kill them. Marinette  had to pull Damian,even though being pregnant she is still amazingly strong, off of Jason who just wished her good morning. Yeah, Damian was freaking out about the baby claiming that the baby was going to hate him and that he's going to be a bad father.
Marinette laughed and smiled at him, "I think that this whole thing about you protecting me, means that you are going to be a fantastic parent."
Damian would always be by her side, no matter what.
Dinner. Right next to her.
Sleeping. Right next to her.
When she took a bath. He would sit on the floor with his back at the tub and they would just talk about names for the baby.
Yeah, Jason started calling him her leach.
Damian tried to kill him again.
Damian actually hissed at his own father when he past Marinette when they were watching a movie. HE HISSED! Like a cat. Mari busted up laughing.

Little Mar'i would always be asking about the baby and playing with Marinette. those two were always playing.
"When the baby comes, can I play with them auntie?" Mar'i asked Marinette one day.
"Of course fairy!"Marinette almost cried when Mar'i called her auntie for the first time.
Damian blamed it on hormones.

"Damian?" Marinette asked one night when they were about to go to sleep.
"What?! What is it?! Is it the baby?! Is something wrong?!" Damian shot up and started asking the stupidest questions ever.
"Do you think I'm gonna be a good parent?" Damian stopped and started at his other haft, he then smiled, "no your not going to be good,great, or nice. You, my angel, are going to be the most amazing mother this child will ever get. And the only one."

That was the best thing he could say to her.

(Hey people! My school is off for 2weeks so I'm gonna be posting more! See you in the next chapter!)