Im sorry.....what?

Marinette hated sleeping on her back, but having her belly growing made it difficult to sleep on her side or stomach. So she decided to sleep the opposite way having her head on Damian's stomach and her feet dangling off the side of the bed.She did not want to squish her baby. Damian was fine with sleeping with marinette like this, he thought it was the cutest thing ever.
Right now her belly was a pretty good pregnant woman size, you could see the bump very clearly. Of course, marinette was a small girl so all her clothing was small so she had to wear Damian or Jason's shirts.
Today the two very anxious so-to-be parents were getting ready for the doctor to come visit and see how the baby is doing, and maybe tell them the gender.
The discussion was a BIG disagreement in the house having one side wanting to know the gender: Marinette, dick, Stephanie, Mari, Kori, Adrian, Jon and Chloe. The others wanted it to be a surprise and wanted to wait. Marinette had to explain to Damian that waiting would be better because they would know what clothing to make or how to paint the room but Damian through that waiting patiently would be better(even though he really wanted to know the gender).
Marinette was sitting on the couch wearing Damian's Batman shirt and Stephanie's basketball shorts. Her hair was in a messy bun and she was rubbing her legs. Damian walked in and rapped her in a hug from behind, "Don't worry angel, the baby's fine and we're going to be fine."
"Damian I'm scared, what if there's something wrong or I did something wrong or-" "Angel, nothing is wrong. We are going to be fine, all three of us with our family. The baby is fine."
Marinette nodded and leaned into the huge, "How did I get so lucky with you?" Damian chuckled and kissed the top of her head, "I should be asking the same question."
Adrian and little Mar'i walked into the room and awed at the two love birds, "oh, marinette! Are you excited!?" Adrian walked over to her and smiled brightly, Damian saw this kid like a light and fluffy kitten. Jon loves him to much and it was the same to Adrian. If there was ever a match made in heaven, it was those two.
"You know what, I think I am." Marinette said with confidence and happiness. Adrian laughed and smiled.

"Well good! Cause the doc is here!" Yelled Jason as he and Dc. Brown(Stephanie's mom) walked in.
"Hi honey, how's everything going?" Dc.Brown asked in a bubble mood. She really was stephs mom, she was just as bright and sunny as the blonde vigilante.
"I'm doing good,a little nervous, but good." The Doctor smiler at the expecting mother, "that's normal honey, it means your worried for you baby. That makes a good mother!" Marinette felt a boost of new confidence and seemed to brighten up more.
"So, have you made a discussion to know the gender." The doctor asked as she set up her things.
"Yes/no" were heard from the two parents. They both looked at each other and had a conversation using the soul bound.
Damian...I don't think I want to know the gender anymore marinette whispered through the bond.
Marinette, i think we should Damian protested through. They were now on the opposite side of things and the discussion continued till marinette nodded and turned to the doctor, "we want to know."
The doctor smiled and finished setting up. She began to put the weird clear goop on marinettes stomach and began trying to find the baby on the screen as she moved the mouse thingy(I'm not a doctor nor have I ever been pregnant so I don't know the names of these things😅)
"Hmmmmmm." She humed as she stared at the screen. Doing this In front of the two made them worry.
"W-What's wring?! Is something wrong?!" Marinette asked her. Doctor Brown turned to the two and smiled, " oh no of course not. It's just funny....come look." She moved the screen in front of the couple and pointed to a blob.
"See that little blob there...ok...and see the one behind it?" They nodded.
"Will it hurt the baby?" Damian asked. Doctor Brown laughed, "well it depends on who's characteristics they get."
They both looked at her with confusion painted on their faces, "what do you mean?" They said in sync.
"Oh you poor clueless kids, that is your baby. Congratulations! Your having twins!"
They both started in shock till they began to cry with joy. Two baby's! Not one but two!
"You both must have been very fertile." They both blushed as the doctor laughed.
"Well I guess you should tell the family!" On cue they all ran in and cried with joy at the news.
"Who wants to know the genders?!" The doctor yelled over the commotion. They all nodded in sync and waited.
"You guys are going to have......."

(Haha you have to waittttttt😈😈😈)