Surprise

That night was a year ago, Damian had flown there and stayed with marinette. He than made sure that he transferred her to Gotham academy, and moved Marinette and her belongings to the manor.

"Mari,Angel! I'm going to find you~" Damian walked through the manor. It was silly of them to be playing hide and seek at their age but they didn't care. It was fun.
"Oh no, is the Demon coming!" Marinette laughed. She was hiding in his room, under his bed holding the com to her ear as she talked to him, "oh I'm close, very close." He growled as he picked up speed. He new exactly were she was and he wasn't going to let her win again, she always won.

She laughed again, Damian smiled and began to run to his room. He opened the door to his room and looked around. Marinette rolled onto her back and held her breath. Damian smirked and went to the other side of the bed, "gotcha." He pulled mari out by her feet and smirked victoriously. She smiled and pecked his lips for a reward and jumped up on his bed.
"Tired?" He asked his girlfriend as she snuggled into the pillows, "why is it soooooooo comfy?" She asked him. He laughed and sat next to her. Tikki shot out from her hiding spot, "I won!"
The teens laughed at the little kwamii and decided to take a nap.

"You will see, I'll take everything from you. Friends. Family. Everyone and everything you hold dear." Lila whispered to a shaking Marinette. She was covered in cuts and bruises, tears in her eyes.
"W-why? W-why m-me?" Mari pleated. Lila scoffed.

"Because you didn't fall."

Marinette woke up gasping for air. Tears fell from her eyes. She could never get a good sleep, not with Lila always torturing her. She looked down at her tattooed ring, the nice gold color shown brightly. At least Damian is happy. Speaking of Damian, she looked down next to her and smiled. He was fast asleep, holding her and snoring cutely. She quietly stepped out of the bed and walked down to the kitchen. Alfred was cooking dinner and she decided to help by washing vegetables.
"Sleep well, miss?" Alfred asked in a kind voice, he always did love having the bluenette around. She smiled and sighed, "as good as it gets for me, thank you Alfred." She smiled happily but he knew she was hurting.

"Something smells gooddddddd!" Jason called out as he hugged Marinette from behind, "hello blue berry!" He happily Chirped out. She giggled and squeezed out of the hug,"Hi jay jay!" He laughed and sat down on the counter.
"How was school today?"she looked up from the veggies and laughed, "it's summer jay, you really need to keep a calendar."
Jason looked dumbfounded as he looked at the date on his phone.
"Did Todd mess up the dates again?" Damian asked in a sleepy voice. He was leaning on the door post and smirking.
"Yep!" Marinette responded in a cheery voice. Jason always made her feel better. Damian walked over and kissed her cheek, "I'll finish the vegetables, go watch a movie or draw." She smiled and kissed his cheek. She ran to her/Damian's room and jumped on the bed again. Grabbing her sketch book from her bedside table she set to work. She turned on her music and drew till she couldn't feel her hands.
Buzz
Buzz
She turned her phone on and smiled. Chloe was coming to visit in a week and they had been texting each other all summer.
Queenie: what dress should I wear for the gala?
She sent two dresses. One a yellow short dress with gems sown into the fabric. The other was a white dress that was long and had flower patterns all over the dress.

Buggie: the yellow one, you do know I can make you one right?
Queenie: No! You need to rest! It isn't good for you!
Buggie: I'll be fine.
Queenie: have you told him yet? I mean how long have you known?

Marinette smiled and rubbed the baby bump that was barely showing now. She wasn't ready to tell Damian but she knew exactly when she was.
Buggie: a month, I'm telling dami at the gala. Perfect birthday present right?

If she only knew......