Broken

Marinette sat on the floor in her room above her parents bakery. Crying.again the demon of Paris and her minions decided to absolutely ruin her life.
Monday morning. 7:00, marinette was surprisingly on time. She was sitting in the back, waiting for Chloe, when the devil herself came in. No one was there yet so of course Lila though it was the perfect time to ruin marinette before the day even started. Lila waltzed over to her, " Hey marinette~" Marinette looked up from her phone, she knew hell was going to fall upon her.
"Lila. What do you want?" Marinette asked clearly bored.
"I need to ask you a favor, in the locker room."

That's how marinette found herself pushed into a corner and beaten by Lila and a few of her people. Alya was among them, clearly very happy to be on the liars good side.
Marinette was crying, bleeding and bruised. She was holding her knees to her chest, wishing someone would find her. Of course someone did find her, " MARI!" Chloe burst through the door and ran to the broken girl. Chloe called marinettes parents and then made marinette clime on her back, Chloe carried her best friend all the way back to the bakery.
"Marinette, everything gonna be okay...I promise." Chloe whispered to marinette. Chloe loved marinette more than anything, she was her sister and it killed her to see Mari like this.......

Broken.

Marinette was left in her room to sleep but the nightmares that Lila and Hawkmoth had inflicted on her kept waking her. She got up. She was so hurt and broken, it was painful.

She walked to her balcony.

She swung her legs over the railing.

'Would it hurt?'

She stared at the ground below her. if she jumped, would people care? Would everything be better?

She closed her eyes.

She put one foot out.

'Marinette! Stop'

She did.

She picked up her phone. Damian was awake right?
Ringggggg
'Angle? What's wrong? I was just about to call you, are you alright?'
"Damian, it hurts.....I can't do this anymore! Hawkmoth, Lila! I can't anymore, I just can't." She sobbed into the phone. Damian's heart shattered.
'Marinette....did you try to k-kill yourself?'

More sobs, he was already booking a flight to Paris. She wasn't going to be alone.

Never again.......