End

Alya was cleaning out her desk, she had been fired that same morning and was absolutely mortified. She had been fired for false facts on numerous people that she was interviewing. She was lucky The people weren't suing her for the things she wrote done and Published. What she didn't understand is why. Her 'bff' had given her all the info on the people saying that she personally knew everything about them. On top of that, There was a new fox superhero! And she was getting even more fans then Alya ever did. Ladybug said she was the permanent fox hero! And ladybug and cat noir aren't together! Her whole world was falling apart.

.......
Lila was cleaning her apartment out, her landlord had finally had enough of her not paying rent and was kicking her out. She was moving back to Italy to get away from the people,like Alya,that she lied too.
"Lila!" Alyas voice sounded as the brunette was putting the last box in the moving van.
"Oh...Alya...what a nice...surprise." She said in a fake happy voice.
"What's with the boxes?and you are not going to believe what happened today! I got fired! But all the facts you gave me you said were true right?!" Alya Yelled, she was clearly pissed.
Lila,not being able to hold it in, laughed out loud and long.
"You..you actually believed me?! Hahahahaha your even stupider then you look!"
"What do you mean?"
"I lied! Finally! Gosh you stupid peasants believe everything I had ever said!" She said as she got into the care. She closed it and began to drive but stopped in front of the hurt Parisian.
"Ya know, Marinette was way to sweet for you all...you guys never saw her, I practically did her a favor of being so mean! If not she wouldn't be so successful!" Then she left.

.......
Chloe was with kagami and Luca, at the orphanage looking for someone to adopt. To say she was nervous was an understatement, she was terrified! What if the kid didn't like her, what if they hated her and didn't want to go home with them.
A squeeze from Lucas hand brought her back to earth, she looked to see her lovers faces.
"Don't worry beebee, they'll love you."
"Ya, your rockin!"
The blonde smiled with tears, "thank you, now let's go!"

"This is Mino and lulu, brother and sister!"
The two dark skinned children looked at the three adults, they held onto each other's hands as they scanned over the trio.
A man with black and blue hair with a few tattoos of music notes and two names in Calligraphy,smiled, "hello, my name is Luca."
A woman with short cut midnight blue hair and  brown eyes smiled and bent down to their level, "greetings, I'm kagami."
The last woman had blonde hair and soft blue eyes, in her eyes tears laid but she still smiled, "my name is Chloe, we're going to be your family."
The brother and sister smiled and ran to the trio who hugged them back, all crying, laughing and smiling.

.......
"Jon I don't think I can do this."
"Come on Adrian! Your just meeting my brother!"
".....that's what I'm afraid of."
"Kon! This is Adrian! My boyfriend!"
Kon looked at the scared blonde boy who was holding Jon's hand.
"It-ts n-nice to meet y-you sir." He said as he held out a hand.
Kon smirked and pulled it making Adrian fall into a hug.
"Welcome to the family!!!!! But if you hurt my brother I'll throw you into the sun."
"Konner Kent don't you dare!"
.....
"Mommy, when are the cookies going to be done?"
"Ya Umi! I'm hungry."
"Hi hungr-"
"Finish that sentence Grayson and you won't live to see you daughter go to college."
"...."
"....I'm Dick."
"IM GOING TO KILL YOU!"
"I wanna help,papa!"
"Me too!"
"Honey, no killing family."
"Yes Angel."
Marinette smiled at her family as the made cookies. Damian was holding the twins up and had a smile on his face. He looked more at peace then he had ever been in his life.
Marinette looked done at her now gold ring, smiling she remembers how unsure she was.
Now she new that her life was going to change god the better, all because of the green eyed, black haired ex assassin/ vigilante that the universe paired her with.

Nothing could make her happier then the people she was looking at right now.........

...oh and dick was there too.

The end
(I'm crying
Thank you all for everything!
I love you all
I'm crying harder
Thank you for 13k reads and 113followers
Bye Now!)