000.

They met in junior high.

A simple conversation for their love for My Chemical Romance, had turned into a friendship that lasted so many years.

[Name] [Last Name].

A girl coming from a broken home, moved to Houston with her mother when she was only 10. Her mother worked full time jobs, hardly getting any time to spend with her only child as the remainder of their family resides in San Antonio.

As a kid, [Name] loved the punk looks. She loved getting her hair cut in the layered rocker look, some times, cutting it in the punk bob to give her the rocker aesthetic. She wore dark clothing, wore the styles that most girls her age wouldn't.

[Name] found the love for rock, alternative, indie- you name it. Her mother loved that in the small time they spent with one another, was spending it bonding over their shared love for the music genres. Yet; [Name]s love for the rocker, punk looks, music had also gotten her bullied.

When she first started junior high, no one really spoke to her. Everyone finding her dark demenor scary- weird. She was an outcast from the moment she stepped foot in the school.

And yet; fate lead her to a person she didn't know she needed in her life.

A usual day of lunch, [Name] found herself sitting outside in the courtyard, underneath the bleachers picking at her food. Her previously dyed black hair fell infront of her eyes, preventing her to see the scenery around her.

It was moments like these that she was greatful of being an outcast.

The oversized My Chemical Romance t-shirt hung loosely on her small hunched over frame, as she found herself messing with the hem of it. She listened to the quiet around her like it was a soft melody, letting her mind wonder.

She was too lost in her own world to notice a boy stumble upon her little hide out.

He was skinny, weak looking to others if they had been looking for a victim to pick on. His brown, shaggy hair covered half of his face as he fixed his gaze on the girl sitting by herself during lunch. His cheeks flushed, thinking he was going to be under the bleachers alone from the loud pre-teens.

"I-I like your shirt."

That sudden sentence scared young [Name], so terribly she nearly fell over, dropping her lunch in the process of catching her balance.

"Oh shit I'm so sorry- I-I didn't mean to scare you!" He studdered, feeling guilty for startling the girl.

She shook her head, starring at her now soiled lunch. "It's fine, I'm not really a fan of school lunch- espeacially on fish friday." She said softly.

"So you like MCR?" The boy asked, feeling slightly satified with her response to her now soiled lunch. She nodded, pulling her shirt down to show off the design.

"They're so far my favorite band- well, them and Linkin Park. I love them so much." She said, her face lighting up like a child on Christmas morning.

"Same here! I'm Awsten, with a 'w'."

"Hi Awsten with a 'w', I'm [Name]."

Neither of them knew, that from that moment fourth, they would be the greatest of friends.

Thus, bringing us to the modern times of 2016.

[Name], the once 90's punk looking girl stood next to her best friend, her cherished guitar strapped and ready for her to play as she waited for the boys to get ready to play.

Her best friend grinned widely, gripping the mic as he watched [Name] and the boys prepare themselves to play.

"You idiots ready?"

"Ready as we'll ever be blueberry-bitch."