001.

"Awsten another word from you and you're out of the band."

"You can't do that because you love me too much to kick me out- Plus, who would be the amazing vocals? Geoff?"

"No, Otto."

[Name] burst into a fit of laughter when the sound of her friends dramatic gasp met her ears. She was currently live streaming on her Instagram, originally she was going to do a 'Q and A' session until her blue haired friend invited himself inside her apartment, crashing her plans.

She faced the camera to a now pouty Awsten. He huffed, throwing himself on her bed as [Name] began to answer random questions like she planned.

"What's my favorite soda? It's-"

"[Favorite Soda]." Awsten interrupted, proud that he remembered. The [Hair Color] haired girl smiled, before playfully shoving a pillow on his face telling him to 'shut up' as he giggled loudly.

Moments like these where moments [Name] cherished dearly.

The day they became friends was a major moment in history for her, living most of her childhood alone when she moved to Houston.

[Name] never found a single day of loneliness after meeting Awsten, as the boy stuck to her side like glue. Both becoming best friends within months of meeting one another.

Instantly clicking with one another, it was like the two were made for one another. Both over coming any little thing that came in the way of their friendship.

Nothing could come in between their bond.

Yet, something had bothered [Name].

And it was Awstens girlfriend.

[Name] never liked her from the moment Awsten announced his crush on the girl. When he said he asked her out, [Name] felt an uneasy pit in her stomach, as if something was bound to go wrong. And Awstens girlfriend took notice in his friends worry.

Any little moment Awsten wasn't paying attention, his girlfriend would silently threaten [Name], most times, telling her that she was the only girl Awsten needed in his life. That [Name] was only a mere object Awsten was bound to get tired of.

The band took notice of his girlfriends rude attitude towards [Name], Awsten just seeing it as her being playfully sarcastic. He never noticed that her actions were meant to bring his best friend down.

And [Name] hated it.

"[Name] you okay? You look like you're stuck in la-la land and can't get out."

She jumped at the sound of his voice, smiling as she shook her head. "I'm fine."

After a few more questions, [Name] ended her live stream, finding herself sitting next to a comfortable Awsten. She threw herself on him, laying across his stomach as she made herself comfortable.

Awsten groaned dramatically, weakly trying to push his friend off of him. "[Name] get off you're fat."

She snacked the side of his head.

"Bitch that's not what your mom said last night."

He gasped. "How dare you!"