004.

[Name] sat at her kitchen table, her eyes had been red and puffy from crying. The current time had been three in the morning, making her tired, agonized written eyes bore onto the worn looking leather book that laid infront of her. She re-read the words she mindlessly scribbled on the tear stained page, her mind foggy as she continued to write.

She tugged at the oversized sweater she was wearing, trying to gain warmth as she refused to leave her spot.

The familiar feeling of her heart aching had wrecked her body, as she slowly began to process the truth.

Awsten was never going to love her.

"She fucking dumped me for someone else." The brown haired boy sobbed, his head resting on the [Hair Color] haired females shoulder. His shaking hand was interwined with hers, gripping it as if his life depended on it.

She hugged his head close to her, petting his fluffy brown locks in attempt to soothe the males cries. "She said she wanted someone who wasn't me, someone that was more of a man then I was."

[Name] shifted in her spot on the males bed, laying back as she pulled him to her chest. She cradled him in her arms as she tenderly held the crying male, whom seemed to tangle his body with hers as he continued to cry.

"She's an idot then." The female said softly, rubbing circles on his back as he sniffled, his bloodshot mismatched eyes finding her [Eye Color] ones. She smiled warmly at him, her heart doing flips as he tried to mirror her smile.

"How about we go drive around, blast loud ass music, and get as much junk food possible until we puke?"

He giggled quietly, looking away from her as he tried to dry his eyes. [Name] brought her hand up to brush his brown locks from his face, getting a better look at his tear stained expression.

She brought a hand up to whipe his cheeks, sitting up as the boy did the same. She pulled him into a hug, kissing the top of his head as she held him like he was the only important thing in the universe.

In that moment, [Name] knew she fell in love with the boy who saw her as an equal.

Her heart hurt at the memory, as her now cries fell deaf upon the dead of night. She threw her pencil at the wall, long before throwing her book as well.

All those nights of her comforting Awsten where nights of utter bullshit.

She let out a silent scream, clawing at her arms through the sweater she was wearing. She felt herself fall to the cold floor, sobbing as she realized everything she dreamed about was never going to happen.

The hopes of getting married, having kids, starting a family— Never going to come true. 

And as realization hit, she knew her heart needed comfort.

Scrambling off of her floor, she threw on a pair of black converse, not caring she was still in her sleep attire as she grabbed her phone and keys. She rushed out of her apartment door, sniffling as she paced to her car with now swollen eyes.

She got in her drivers seat, turning the engine on as she stopped her current actions. She gripped the wheel, as she began to question her decisions. Shaking her head in hopes to rid of the thoughts, she pulled out of the driveway, determined to get to her desired destination.

The partly empty streets of L.A. filled her vision, the lights of buildings, stores, and streetlamps illuminated the night as she drove.

Pulling into the driveway, she turned the engine off, rushing to exit the car as she found herself at the doorstep of an all too familiar house. She took in a deep breath, knocking on the wooden door as she awaited for the owner to answer.