twenty seven

continuation from previous chapter...

'pleaaaaseee jisungieeee,' chenle pouted, looking very cute.

jisung knew that chenle wouldn't get off him until he got a 'kissy', after all they were close enough as friends to do this.

jisung leaned in to chenle's right cheek, that was slightly more bruised, making contact for a short moment before breaking contact.

let's just say both boys were blushing heavily, especially jisung.

chenle wrapper his arms around jisung's torso and hid his head in his chest - to hide the blush on his face, even though he was the one whom asked for the kiss.

a few quiet moments later, chenle removed his arms around the younger and walked to his closet.

'i-is it o-okay i-if i fre-eshen up?'

'of course chenle, u-uh you can p-pick a h-hoodie if you want.'

chenle smiles happily, like a child in a candy store.

jisung had a nice collection of clothes, he wasn't going to lie - the first one that caught his eye was the baby pink one.

-

^^ this hoodie uwuwuwu

well we got some action in this chapter hehe and they're both panicked gays sigh

sooo i'm gonna be on holiday from 8th-13th so i'm not sure how much i'd be able to update - please understand!!

heh anyways keep reading, commenting and voting!!

200830 edit: awww shy bbys ☹️☹️☹️ yeah i wish i was still on holiday 😐☹️