thirty seven

dinner was held at a little, but known for the best tteokbokki in seoul.

jisung ordered plenty of food for both of them, probably a bit too much but he was going to make sure chenle was going to eat well, during the time that they spend together.

'u-uh ji dont you think this is too much food?' 'b-besides i wont eat much anyways.'

all the insults and remarks chenle's parents had said to him had made him feel like he should eat, that he didn't deserve to eat.

he hadn't had a meal in months - last time being when he and his family had visited his grandparents in shanghai - in which he had to put on a façade that everything was okay.

that they were the perfect family, no financial issues, a stable and loving family.

'what a load of bullshit.' chenle tolled his eyes at the memory.

-

after around 10 minutes, the food had arrived.

2 serves of tteokbokki, kimbap, fish cakes, jisung basically ordered everything off the menu.

'eat up, love.'

-

aaaaaaa a pet name uwuwuwuwu

usually i find pet names kinda cringe
but i think some are okay🥰🥰

THANKYOU FOR 500 VOTES

keep reading, commenting and voting <33 !!

200902 edit: ok wtf it's september already. spring 🤝 hayfever.